BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Shalini M.
Denton, TX
When I say your makeup isn't moving after you put this on, I mean it. You can go running and sweat puddles but your makeup will still look presentable enough to go to Walmart. I promise you won't regret trying this product.
Hayley D.
Absolutely amazing product! I use it for all school dances and my makeup stayed on all dang night after sweating and everything. I buy it repeatedly and I highly suggest it for anyone who wants long lasting makeup for sure!
Kelly D.
Really awesome setting spray!!! A bit on the pricey end but totally worth it. It keeps my makeup on all day long and doesn't look cakey or gross either. Highly recommend for anyone who works 8-10 hours and wants their makeup to last.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
The Urban Decay brand is already nothing less than AMAZING so of course the all-nighter spray works wonderfully! It works great with every skin type and does not take a long to complete your makeup look. It stays on all day and keeps everything in place. Highly recommend the full size and travel size.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My makeup literally lasts all day! It's lasted through the rain, heat, humidity, and ALL! I have oily skin and even then, my makeup stays in place after applying this. I highly recommend this product. It's worth the price!
Camden M.
Claremore, OK
Absolutely loved! This product was worth the price! My make up last all day & night! Sun protection, and light weight! It gave me a slight shimmer finish which was okay! I absolutely will buy again and recommend to others!
Emily O.
Marietta, GA
As a person with oily skin, All-Nighter doesn't perform the same miracle magic for me as De-Slick does (if your makeup breaks up from oilness, go get that setting spray!), but it does help my makeup to keep from creasing too much. I would say I get about half the benefits from All-Nighter as I do De-Slick, because i need maximum oil control for my makeup, but it's still a product that I would give five stars to because I know that a girl with less oily skin would probably enjoy using it and reap the benefits from it. I use De-Slick and All-Nighter together to make my makeup stay on without breaking down during almost 12-hour shifts where my face is constantly being blown at by hot ovens and coffee steam, and when I even sometimes break a sweat. I've worn both of the aforementioned setting sprays over full-coverage foundation and makeup traveling, working, even hiking. All-Nighter has minimal shine control benefits for me but it does keep my makeup from getting blotchy and streaky as the night goes on, something I have no complaints about.
Belda i.
Carrollton, TX
this setting spray is a life savior is great specially for my oily t zone it really helps me stay matt all day long i just love it made a great desicion on getting it and its at a great price i get this at my saphora store i will continue buying this againg
Anna/Leo L.
Naperville, IL
This is my holy grail setting spray. It mattifies, melds makeup layers together, and makes my makeup not slide off within a couple hours of wear. I love this setting spray. It even survives kungfu competitions and performances. 10 out of 5 stars.
Leslie L.
Columbia, SC
I use this before my primer, and I set with it. This product is amazing and helps my make up to stay on all day and night, true to the name! I have oily skin and sensitive skin and I would definitely recommend this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.