BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this spray. I always have problems with keeping my makeup on long-term and this solves everything. I went out the other night and forgot to wash my face. When I woke up, it looked like I had just applied my makeup. Eyeshadow and all.
Megan C.
This setting spray is on the pricier side but could be worth it, depending on your budget. I like it, it makes your makeup last 12-15 hours, it doesn’t leave the little dots on your skin and has a nice mister. I cannot stand the smell of it unfortunately so I always reach for other setting sprays
Donna C.
Eau Claire, WI
I wore this for the first time as a bridesmaid in a wedding and it was absolutely perfect for my skin type, it stayed on all day and my makeup didn't budge at all. It was simple to apply, felt like it may make my makeup run down my face but it didn't! I would definitely recommend to others!
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
This!!!!!!!!! It’ll make your makeup stay! It’s definitely worth it for sure! I have repurchased so many times. It’s my favorite out of almost all the setting sprays out there. I highly recommend if you’re looking for something to make your makeup stay.
Britney K.
Gainesville
This product disappointed me because it did not help keep my makeup on for a long time. It was easy to apply however and did not have a bad smell but it just didn't help keep my makeup on. I would not repurchase this product. Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray
Emily S.
This setting spray really allows for the makeup to stay on through parties and long nights. It's really easy to just spray on. It has a natural finish to it. The only thing that I don't necessarily love is the smell. I feel like it smells like pickles. But it works and I will purchase it again!
Jazmin R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this ❤❤❤ best setting spray out there. Really helps keep your makeup in tact use this for all my clients specially for wedding. Helps keep your makeup looking fresh with out needing to constantly re apply.
Aimee F.
Prospect
Unfortunately this product works very well but it is also very high price and I didn’t seem that it lasted for many uses. I don’t find that it has son to text Sheehan, and I prefer to use similar items that I found work just as well for a lower price
Kierstin T.
Washington, DC
A must have for anyone who lives in a big city and commutes to work or travels to hot and humid places! I work in politics and this keeps my makeup on through a full day of meetings and through receptions in the evenings. The best setting spray ever.
Hannah Z.
Strongsville
Honestly people rave about this setting spray but it really doesn’t do much for me. Sure maybe it helps a little but I wouldn’t say my night is over if I forget to put it on. Pretty expensive for not a big impact. I could take it or leave it. No big deal in my opinion.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.