BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
I love that the setting spray it has a new packaging! I am a huge fan of setting spray and once I'm finished with my make up I coach my entire face multiple times. This setting spray keeps my make up in place all day and night.
Temera D.
Streamwood, IL
Works like a charm! Soooo good! Keeps you running with no smudges to you make up. It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long was so with that you'll be saving. I would definitely recommend this product to the party girls
Tiffany Z.
Freeport, NY
A little overrated for me. I felt like it made me a little more oily than usual when I used it. Maybe it’s just me, but I wasn’t crazy about it. I can’t remember but I think I may have returned it, and if not I definitely don’t use it. However I would recommend to others, you might have a better experience.
Trish G.
I use this daily. My favorite setting spray. Very matte and long wearing. I run through it pretty fast. A bottle usually last me about a month and a half. It's a little on the pricey side but I will still always repurchase.
Ashley V.
This is the best setting spray I have ever used, it locks in my makeup, sets all the powders, and melts my highlight into my skin. I find that this keeps me matte longer and prevents separation in my makeup from a long day.
Taylor B.
Lowville , NY
I really like this product. It sets your makeup really nicely and makes it last all day/night. It helps smooth all your makeup together and makes it look like your natural skin.
Alayna P.
Portage, IN
I haven't found anything better than this for setting my makeup, but it still isn't perfect. I do get shiny and oily after about 6 hours with any foundation/powder combo, but this is the best so far for keeping everything I place.
Katherine H.
Pewaukee, WI
This setting spray is great. It’s super easy to use, all you have to do is spritz it on your face after you finish your makeup and it helps everything stay all day. It doesn’t smear your makeup when it’s drying either, and it doesn’t make my skin look oily or matte, just however I styled it
Gabi H.
St Petersburg, FL
This product is my favorite. I have many setting sprays but this one is my favorite. It's so light weight and keeps my makeup on all day. It also comes in a huge bottle for many uses. It's good for any skin type mostly dry.
Meghan M.
Slay all day all night through a hurricane. I literally have gone to bed with a full face of makeup (bad I know) and woken up and the only thing that looks bad is my hair. It’s like glue your makeup will set perfectly. Buy it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.