BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Megan P.
Columbia , TN
I
Recently bought this and actually talked my old roommate into getting the same product. Literally helps my makeup last all night long! The only negative to product is my fave becomes a little greasy by the end of the night.
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product. I use this for everything. To refresh my skin, prep my skin before makeup and to set my makeup too. Easy to apply and great on the skin. I have no complaints.
Taylor M.
Elgin, SC
I've tried a lot of setting sprays and this one lasts my entire 12-13 hour shift! Even when I'm sweating...my make up doesn't budge. A little expensive for a product I use every day but looking good costs money :p I will continue to buy. Highly recommend.
Bayleigh D.
Camillus, NY
Love this product! Really does last all night (and even till the next day lol) and keeps your makeup looking amazing! Also not heavy on your skin and doesn't make your skin look or feel oily which i love! Highly recommend!
Rachel B.
Minneapolis, MN
This product works well if I spray in the morning I can tell that my makeup lasts longer compared to if I didn't use it. I spray it on my face and let it sit until it is dry. Works like a charm every time I would recommend!
Erin F.
I can never leave the house without putting this on after I do my makeup! It refreshes my skin with setting my makeup to last all night. Every time I wear this it lasts all night from a long night of dancing to just doing makeup for fun. All around great product!
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
Best setting spray ever developed. The staying power is unmatched and it leaves a gorgeous finish onto your face. The only thing I wish is that they would come out with an illuminating spray, but either way.. Urban Decay is the BEST!
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
This does what it says. I bought it when it was on sale at Sephora and use it any time I have a full face on. I even used it before going to the pool recently and my foundation was still flawless after two hours of swimming
Jessica B.
Ladson, SC
Amazing setting spray, lasts all night, amazing packaging and lasts very long, you only need a little bit and super easy to apply, leaves a matte finish and leaves your makeup looking flawless. I would definitely buy again!
Katelyn W.
I bought this setting spray after hearing all the wonderful reviews, and guess what? They are true!! I love this setting spray, it works so good. I definitely recommend this product and have been getting others to use it .
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.