BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
My hair stylist recommended this to me fort best friends destination wedding in Jamaica. And she was right! We didn't have to apply our makeup all night and it never moved! We got the travel size for $10 and all you need is a couple sprays for the night and you're good!
Lexi P.
San Marcos, TX
As a college student I love to go out with my friends and have a good time. I can honestly say this product has kept my make-up in place all night and I think it is suitable for everyone. I live in a humid climate and this setting spray didn't budge! I absolutely love it!
cece h.
Middletown
Very strong alcohol smell when spraying it onto the face. It does do the job tho and keep your makeup on all day long. The smell does go away it just doesn’t sit well for me and if you happen to spray some in your hair the alcohol tends to clump your hair together and make it dry and brittle. Not a repurchase for me.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
This is the only setting spray that I’ve ever used. I am not even wanted to try other settings right because it is so amazing. It was definitely last me a few months I think that you will need to replace that maybe every 4 to 6 months depending on how much you wear make up.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Sets your makeup and keeps it in place for a few hours longer than not setting it. It also helps reduce the cakeyness that some powders can leave behind. I have an oily skin type and it did not help control my oiliness at all. No offensive odor and the mist sprays nice and evenly.
Chelsea B.
My favorite setting spray ever! Also use it for my u.d eye make up with all the pigments. U.d is my favorite brand. Gives a natural feel. If you test it out you can tell the difference it makes.
Diana H.
OMG! I definitely love this setting spray it said everything in place keeps your make up on all day it gives you a natural look Matt finish I would most definitely use it in by again and I would definitely love to Buy it again
Ashley S.
San Antonio, TX
I go a little crazy but it's such an amazing product would recommend for those like me with oily skin keeps your makeup intake all day and night my favorite setting spray hands down on of the few I use would recommend in seconds to anyone looking for a good setting spray
Erika S.
Chappaqua, NY
This is a great setting spray, especially for people with oily skin like me. It really does make my makeup stay all night, even in hotter weather. I love how it also does not leave a sticky-like film on the top of my skin as well. I will be repurchasing this product!
Maria G.
Granger, WA
I love this setting spray. My makeup stays on all day with it. I have oily skin and it works good for before and after applying my makeup. This spray is a must have! Better formula than the last one and smells better. I would definitely purchase again when I run out .
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.