BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Libby P.
Valley Park, MO
It works! My dry skin gets a refreshed and the make-up stays put, for the most part. The reason I don't rate it 5 stars is because I am yet to find a setting spray and/or primer that can hold up to the constant steam my job requires of me. But this one comes pretty close.
Vanessa M.
Somerville, MA
It's honestly fantastic, made my skin look flawless and helped my makeup last all day and typically I would wear my makeup for around 10-12 hours only because I am always out until late, it made my skin less powdery liking and I would definitely recommend this product !!
Diana H.
OMG! I definitely love this setting spray it said everything in place keeps your make up on all day it gives you a natural look Matt finish I would most definitely use it in by again and I would definitely love to Buy it again
Chelsea B.
My favorite setting spray ever! Also use it for my u.d eye make up with all the pigments. U.d is my favorite brand. Gives a natural feel. If you test it out you can tell the difference it makes.
Kadence S.
Newcastle
I personally don’t like this setting spray it feels like it’s just water it doesn’t really help my makeup stay on at all. It just feels like water and it doesn’t do anything to my makeup in terms of it staying on.
Sarah C.
Jacksonville, FL
Even though this is a little pricey,it's worth it. This literally can make your makeup last 24 hours. I live in the Florida humidity and it survives it no problem. I've purchased it countless times and it never breaks me out or anything. It's refreshing and has a nice light scent to it.
Kay L.
Lexington, KY
I love this setting spray. My makeup stays on noticeably longer when I use it than when I do not. It gives a slightly dewy finish, which is nice when I use a matte foundation. The mist is very fine, but definitely wait to make sure your mascara is dry before spraying it!
Hannah F.
Georgetown, TX
Does this even need reviews anymore?!
It is amazing. My makeup doesn't budge, the spray nozzle is very fine and misty, and it sets all powders in so well and sinks them into the skin. I love this stuff. I have been through 3 bottles so far and just can't use another setting spray. Everytime I try I run back to this one!
Michelle K.
Mesa, AZ
URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is a product that I use every single day. I love how refreshing it feels on my skin, and it really does make my makeup last and last!! It doesn’t feel heavy or sticky on my skin, and it really does work!!
Betsy V.
What would I do without this magic spray?! I know I can rely on this badly boy to keep my makeup looking flawless all day and night! I have sensitive skin and it hasn't caused breakouts! 3 spritz and I'm done!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.