BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Vivian H.
San Diego, CA
This is my go-to setting spray for after make-up application. It's easy to apply since all you have to do is spray it on! It's great for all skin types. I have combination/oily skin so it has worked so well with my skin. I would totally recommend it to others.
Amy N.
Davenport, IA
This is amazing! I used it on the day of my graduation. It was just perfect. It made my makeup last all day in a hot, humid gym and my makeup looked fresh and surprisingly not too oily where I usually get oily. Definitely recommend this to anyone!
Britney W.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is one of a kind. I have never had a setting spray work so perfectly. It provides a natural finish, that is nearly undetectable and makes your makeup stay in place. It is very light weight with little product required for efficiency. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Ani L.
Sumner
Absolutely hands down the best setting spray I’ve ever used. I can go to work for 8-10 hours and my makeup will still look just as good as it did when I put it on. My makeup doesn’t slide or move or looked caked at all. Highly recommend to anyone.
Lauren C.
Kansas City, MO
Perfect for keeping my makeup looking nice all day. I have very oily skin, so foundation often breaks up on me. All nighter is one of the only things that keeps me looking fresh. I will definitely be repurchasing it. My only (slight) complaint is that it changes the finish of my foundation slightly.
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
I really enjoyed this product. I apply after my full makeup has been done and it leave my face feeling even more hydrated. I think It works for any skin type though. However, I did find a similar product that I also really enjoyed, maybe even more, for only $7.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
This is by far the best setting spray that I have used. I tried Make up Forever, wasn't impressed, didn't keep oil under control. All Nighter is much more effective for my combination skin, it helps me keep the matte look I'm going for. It is worth the price.
Influenster M.
All I can say is, it works well! Nothing extraordinary about it at least not in my opinion. Wouldn't change M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ for this tho. No pros, no cons, I'm just set on my personal preference when it comes to setting and/or primer mist. On a scale from 1 to 10 I'd say this UD mist gets a 7. It's decent let's put it that way.
Lauren/Malachi L.
Mountain Home
Love love love this! Sets my makeup in place and makes it last way longer! Melts down powder so makeup doesn't look caked on. As long as I'm not profusely sweating it lasts a pretty lit time. A bit pricey but a good amount of product. Would buy it again.
Caroline K.
Los Angeles, CA
By far the most reliable, long lasting setting spray. The applicator doesn't spit at you, very easy application! And is evenly distributed. Would definitely recommend this to people who are more on the oily side. It almost mattifies your face.
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
I got a sample size as a bonus with my order from urban decay.. so i was wondering how goo is this stuff? can i go swimming without my makeup coming off?
Deanna M.
Are there any affordable options that compare to this?
Amy H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I spray before and after I apply my makeup. Does anyone know if it makes any difference doing it this way?
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
Is this product good for oily skin?
is it free? does it work?