BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Abigail J.
Charleston
This is really fabulous for refreshing the makeup and keeping it in place literally all day! No cons, really good. I just don't like the price. It's good if you have the money for it. I think I'd buy again but only if I really need it
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
This is the best drying spray I have every used. It is perfect for anyone who has oily skin. It makes my makeup stay on for hours literally. It last all through my college classes! It is the best hands down nothing compares!!
Kennedy W.
Las Vegas, NV
The setting spray is awesome and it is long-lasting but when you're trying to take off your make up is hard to take it off it is natural it has a pretty bad sun protection. I would buy this again and recommend this to others.
Liliana V.
This spray actually does prolong the wear of your makeup. It does not add a finish like a dewy or matte finish. It locks in your makeup all night. If you want to try it, I suggest buying a sample size. They sell them at ULTA.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
I just started using setting spray and it’s really helped me. I take a lot of time to do my
Makeup and I want it to stay. I’ve never had a problem with fading makeup when using this spray. The spritz is even and it dries fast
Brantley R.
Mobile, AL
My cousin recently used this while doing my makeup for a very formal event. My makeup stayed on my face, without me feeling the spray at all. I even fell asleep wearing the makeup and only had to touch it up for the next day!
Megan P.
Columbia , TN
I
Recently bought this and actually talked my old roommate into getting the same product. Literally helps my makeup last all night long! The only negative to product is my fave becomes a little greasy by the end of the night.
Lindsay S.
Elkton, VA
This setting spray works pretty well. I like the formula and it keeps my makeup on pretty well. I think it smells horrendous, which is why I gave it a four star, but I am willing to deal with the smell for how well it works.
Taylor M.
Elgin, SC
I've tried a lot of setting sprays and this one lasts my entire 12-13 hour shift! Even when I'm sweating...my make up doesn't budge. A little expensive for a product I use every day but looking good costs money :p I will continue to buy. Highly recommend.
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product. I use this for everything. To refresh my skin, prep my skin before makeup and to set my makeup too. Easy to apply and great on the skin. I have no complaints.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.