BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Trevor B.
Redding , CA
The best setting spray out there! I love the new packaging also! I feel like it's more up Urbans way anyway. I use this to set my face so that my makeup stay in place with no worries. I also use this to wet my brushes to make my shadows more vibrant and foiled! Love that it comes in travel sizes!
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this spray. I always have problems with keeping my makeup on long-term and this solves everything. I went out the other night and forgot to wash my face. When I woke up, it looked like I had just applied my makeup. Eyeshadow and all.
Shaylah V.
Eagle Mtn, UT
By far my absolute favorite setting spray! Its so light weight and makes my makeup last forever and look so good. It leaves me with a matte to natural finish but sewhat dewy and you can put it in the fridge 10 minutes before you finish your makeup and it it so reshreshing to put on
Kelsey C.
A wonderful product! This setting spray really help my makeup set and last all evening. Some products leave the skin feeling dry, but this did not do that. It left my skin very matte, which was also very nice because I have naturally oily T-zone area.
Emily S.
This setting spray really allows for the makeup to stay on through parties and long nights. It's really easy to just spray on. It has a natural finish to it. The only thing that I don't necessarily love is the smell. I feel like it smells like pickles. But it works and I will purchase it again!
Renée C.
Hays, KS
This finishing spray has saved my life! It allows my make up to stay looking perfect all day long. I highly suggest this to anyone who does manual labor. There are simply no cons to this product. I have combination skin and this is not clog my pores at all.
Jen A.
Easton, PA
This is a great Urban Decay product. I purchased this after the 1000th person raved about it in a make-up group. Literally, everyone who mentioned it loved it. I know why. It works. It sets your make-up and last in all kinds of weather and conditions.

If you are buying high-end make up then you want it to last and this product will do the trick.
Emilie H.
O' Fallon
I love this setting spray! It doesn’t make my makeup last longer than others, but it does keep it looking fresh longer than anything else I’ve ever tried. It also feels great as a last step to my makeup routine, and I don’t leave the house without it.
Veronica P.
E Stroudsburg, PA
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how well this setting spray actually works. I use it every day, but I can't really tell if it makes a difference. My makeup will still smudge and come off a little throughout the day, but it's not that bad usually.
Liberty ✨.
Eugene , OR
Urban Decay out did themselves on this product. I've tried so many different setting sprays and this one is by far the best. Between hours in the sun, running, concerts, and everyday wear this keeps my makeup in place for as long as I want.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.