BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rebecca K.
Vienna, VA
By far the best setting spray I've used. It locks everything into place. Pricey is it's only downfall but it's worth it for such an effective, lightweight product. The finish is matte. A bonus is that it locks in your sunscreen so you don't get burned!
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
I love this product! The design of the box and the bottle are great and it has wo lids on it. It sets my makeup for the entire day! As long as you follow the directions it works perfectly. Urban Decay continues to be one of my favorite companies!
Amber C.
I have tried many different setting sprays and Urban Decay is hands down my favorite. It keeps my makeup on throughout the day no matter what I am doing. It goes on with just one spritz and does not leave a greasy looking finish like some other brands.
Flora H.
Madera, CA
This product is amazing always use it when I finish my makeup look ☺ it's really good to use outside and lightweight to use. To apple the products it's really easy . I will buy it again like always :)
Katie P.
This setting spray does exactly what it's supposed to do: lock in makeup. I find that it helps control oil as well. I prefer to use this when I'm going out or when I need makeup to withstand high temperatures, otherwise I will use a dewy setting spray.
faith a.
this setting spray is one of my favorites! when i spray it on it legit sticks to my face and it doesn't move at all! its very easy to apply but its just that it has sort of a weird smell, b it except from that everything is fine with it! would buy again
Argenis L.
Portland
Love the all nighter setting spray! It's worth all the hype it gets! Light weight and leaves a nice matte finish without drying out my sensitive skin! Great size for the price and has nice packaging. I will definitely continue buying this setting spray.
Whitni H.
Russellville, AL
I really liked this product. It made my makeup stay put a lot longer than it would have minus setting spray. The only issue I have with it is the expensive price compared to how much is in the bottle. I feel like I ran out of it too quickly. Other than that complaint, it was a pretty great purchase.
Lindsey H.
Burlington
Yes...YouTube made me buy it, BUT I don't regret it at all! This spray keeps my make up in place so well all day and never leaves my face feel sticky or wet. I've used this product for years now, and have yet to find something that works better for me!
Madison 🎀.
Sewell, NJ
A great set. The Quick Fix makes me feel refreshed in the morning and smells fantastic! Great spray to prep my skin before priming. The setting spray is the best one I've used. I've tried other brands and I keep coming back to this one. My make up even stays on after diving underwater. It's amazing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.