BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
My go to and my must have I used this every time I do a full face makeup! My makeup doesn't move for HOURS! I would say it good for any skin type! I pat it with my beauty blender right after! I will definitely buy again and again
Jenna B.
Brockport, NY
This is such a great setting spray. It makes your makeup last all day. If you’re looking for something that has neither a matte nor dewy finish, this is the setting spray you’re looking for! I use this especially for events.
Jennifer B.
Newark, OH
This setting spray is perfect to set your makeup. I have repurchased this many times, and I will continue to repurchase. The only thing I have noticed is once I set my makeup you cannot really touch it up without lifting and removing your current makeup. However it really does keep my makeup in place all day, and it is refreshing to use as well.
Ashton C.
Stafford, VA
This is the only setting spray on the market that is actually going to make your makeup last! It is patented. So, with that being said it is the only spray that is going to work harder while you're sweating or while your oil is trying to break down the foundation.
Skye H.
Always makes my makeup last all day and night! I work for Ulta and as soon as I get to work I spray it and throughout the whole day my makeup is still looking great. I've tried on all skin types and I'd definitely repurchase!
kristy h.
I absolutely LOVED this setting spray! I have tried so many in the past and this one is better than the rest! It left my make up flawless and perfect all day and evening!
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
Ulta had a sale on the UD sprays and I fell in love! I was a bit doubtful of UD products and didn't want to pay full price for a product I wasn't sure was worth the money but ohmigawd I love their setting sprays, works like it says it will!
Charlotte W.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite. I use it every time I do my makeup. It really does seem to make a difference and help my makeup lady longer. I work long days and don't like to have to touch my makeup up very much. This makes that easier
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
my holy grail setting spray! use it after every time i beat my face. it makes a world of difference on my combo - leaning dry - skin! it really does make your makeup complete flawless, and it stays out for hours no matter what you do.
Keanu A.
Oxnard, CA
Setting spray was never part of my routine until I purchased this product! I use it daily and even have travel and full size! Travel size is perfect for a quick easy fix and fits right in your bag. Make stays on till I take it off!!! Definitely a makeup staple
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.