BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jo 👑.
I lovee this setting spray 100% recommend I used it at a New Years party I sweated and my makeup still looked really good. It’s also good for just regular everyday make up to set it or if you have a special occasion to go too it will stay alll night.
Mary M.
McLean
This stuff is the best! Especially once it starts getting warmer, 2-3 sprays of this will keep my makeup locked into place all day, regardless of how hot or humid it is. Keep a lookout for it at Nordstrom Rack, that's where I got a good deal on mine.
Bailee H.
Auburn
YES YES YES! This setting spray is great. A little pricier but oh my it is so worth it, very even mist, no strong smell, very long lasting, and easy wear! I love this and have bought it over and over again because I use it almost every day! I love it
Kimberly W.
Corvallis,Or
This product is amazing and I won’t use any other setting spray. Super easy to apply just hold 6 inches from face and spray. No sun protection but that’s okay for me. I would say it has a natural finish. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this product because I’ve heard so many great things about it but the smell great and I don’t think it was very long-lasting. I don’t think it was anything out of the ordinary and I feel like things at the drugstore for fraction of the price
Aimee F.
Prospect
Unfortunately this product works very well but it is also very high price and I didn’t seem that it lasted for many uses. I don’t find that it has son to text Sheehan, and I prefer to use similar items that I found work just as well for a lower price
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I use this interchangeably with my Mac Fix+. Between the two products, I don't branch out much as far as setting sprays go. I Love this product! I reach for this one when I want my makeup to last for a longer than usual amount of time. It melts my makeup together nicely just like my Mac, but seems to have a bit of a longer hold time. Another big thing for me is the sprayer! This sprays out in such a beautiful fine mist, I never end up with water droplets on my face when I use this, which of course makes it a big win for me!!!
Sarah P.
I like to use this when I go out for the night, knowing I’ll be gone for long. I’m not sure if it does anything but it makes me believe it is (lol) I like the smell, it’s almost minty and refreshing. It is a bit pricey so I try not to use it daily.
Jessa M.
Lomita, CA
This made my makeup last a very long time. It’s very refreshing to spray on and definitely locks everything into place. It’s high quality and not too expensive, I enjoy using it when I know my makeup will be on a very long time and I want it to last
Brandi C.
Tazewell, TN
This setting spray does a very good job of keeping my makeup on throughout the day. It really helps to take away the powdery look I get after baking. I’ve used this product through my oily stage and my dry stage, and it worked great throughout both.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.