BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This is the holy grail of setting sprays! Sometimes I try other brands but I always come back to this! It smells nice and doesn't contain harsh alcohol that dries out your skin, and it keeps makeup in place and looking good all day!
member-8400980de
Fairport, NY
I love this setting spray! Your make actually does stay on all night or in my case all day. I use this a few times a week when I have plans after work and need my make up to last the entire day into the evening. The price is a little high and you might be able to find similar products in the market for a cheaper price but this one for sure gets the job done.
Hailee H.
Windber, PA
This makeup prolonged the wear of my foundation by like .5% I really didn't see the point in buying this expensive product. I believe all it does is reset the makeup so it can get a new grip into its adhering layer. In all honesty I will not be repurchasing this product.
Sarah W.
Wayzata, MN
This is my "go-to" setting spray. It really does make your makeup stay all day. It doesn't have an overpowering scent but still smells nice. It also makes you powder product set and look more natural. The spray is even and a fine mist. I would definitely buy this again.
p b.
The Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray is one of the most refreshing makeup sprays that i own. The formula is VERY lightweight, and goes on as a light cool mist. It goes well with my oily skin,and gives a full moisture effect without seeming greasy. I highly recommend.
Tatyana S.
Westbrook, CT
Best setting spray I've used as it has no frills, it just serves its purpose. Not at all sticky or drying, and kept my face set for a good 9 hours. I only need two sprays, so it's very long lasting and good value. A staple if you require makeup setting.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I purchased this recently at Sephora for $19. I love this set! I wanted to try these products out before purchasing a full size and I feel like I got a fair amount of product for the price! Both are phenomenal products and I love that the prep spray smells like coconut!
Fatima A.
Lincolnwood
the best high end setting spray I have tried. I love how much product you get, and how fine the mist is. you almost cant feel it. it sets you makeup in all day- and then some. my bottle has lasted me almost a year of constant use and still has some life left in it.
Riley H.
My ride or die setting spray! My makeup stays on ALLL day when I use this. It is lightweight and refreshing. Super easy to use and not terribly priced. I bring this to use on all my clients and friends. I will definitely be buying it over and over again!
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
AMAZING product, I spray this on after doing my full face glam and it literally helps my make up stay in place all day. I notice the difference in my make up when I dont use setting spray. I tell everyone gurlllll you need you some setting spray after your make up.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.