BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Aprille S.
Definitely does not live up to the hype by any means. It works well for two hours or so, but if you're looking for a true "all-nighter" setting spray, this isn't it. The smallest thing will mess with your makeup, even with this spray. Oddly enough, it also feels drying to the skin, which is bad for someone in my position. If it works for you, then I'm happy for you! I personally would not recommend this product.
Emily K.
The best setting spray I've ever used! It covers the face with 2 sprays, it made my makeup last all day and night. It's a very light weight spray. It smells good. And will keep buying it. I love it!!
Sarah P.
Love this product! you can use it to spray on your face and it will make your makeup last all night. It has a very nice sprayer and it dries down to a nice finish. I would say good for all skin types. you can also spray on your brushes to make powder products more pigmented
Brooke O.
Billerica, MA
My makeup literally does not move! It stays on for hours, and through sweat. I played basketball for an hour and my makeup looked like I had just applied it. It is easy to apply and feels wet when you first spray it, but once it dries you have no idea it's even there!
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
I have very oily skin and with this product it helped minimize oilyness for about 6-8 hours. Very little goes a long way about two sprays. Started off with the travel size and went ahead and bought full size.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
This used to be my holy grail setting spray, but that was before they release the chill one, which was better suited for my dry skin. This is an awesome choice if you have more combination skin -- whereas, the de-slick is perfect for oily skin. Regardless of which on you get, it makes your makeup stay on for 20 plus hours!
Allison D.
Gastonia, NC
I never put on a full face of make-up without using Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray when I'm done. I love that the spray is lightweight and that it leaves my face feeling hydrated and fresh. I would highly recommend this setting spray if you need your make up to last.
Nicole B.
Midlothian, IL
An amazing spray that definitely keeps your makeup on all night long! I absoutly love the new packaging that they have!! It give you a very natural finish, and definitely helps your makeup look more natural, it blends the foundation and powder together so beautifully. I would definitely recommend this product and would totally buy it again!
Victoria M.
The holy grail of setting sprays. I am a musician who wears heavy makeup for shows, and I sweat a lot while performing. As long as I use this setting spray everything stays in place perfectly! I will purchase again and would recommend this project to everyone. It's magical!
Amber M.
Moultrie, GA
Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is where it's at! I once used this to go clubbing and my makeup still looked perfect the next morning! The packaging so great and the mist is very fine so it doesn't leave your makeup feeling wet like some other brands.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.