BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Heidi S.
Wallkill, NY
For the price of this product from Ulta, I can’t use it every day. But I do love this product. Sometimes I apply after foundation and again after bronzer and eye shadow. It is easy to apply and light to wear. I’d definitely buy again.
Lacey S.
Columbia, MO
Love love love! This is the best setting spray I've tried so far. I have combination skin and sweat a lot during the summer and this keeps everything in place. The bottle lasts a long time so for the price I think it's worth it.
Sehar M.
Shakopee, MN
I got a deluxe sample size in my Sephora play box. So far I like it. It increases the longevity of my makeup and prevents me from looking greasy or oily. For reference I have combination skin.
Oana T.
Lafayette, IN
I can't begin to rave enough about this setting spray. I used it one morning and my makeup stayed in place all day long!! It withstood the test of sweat, tears, humidity, everything. I love it so much I bought some for my pro makeup kit!! And all my brides love it too!
Lauren C.
It was nice setting spray however I didn't notice a huge difference between this one and cheaper ones I have used in the past. I feel like the longevity of my makeup was improved but not enough for it to be worth the price tag.
Allison C.
Nampa, ID
This is the best setting spray ever! I have a full-size one on my vanity, and a travel-size one for taking with me. The sprayer on it is really nice and makes a very fine mist. I have oily skin and it works really well for me. I recommend it to everyone.
Krystle B.
The packaging on this guy changed but it is still the same awesome setting spray in used to. Keeps makeup on all night and all day if needed. Living in Az you need something that holds all that makeup on during super high temps.
Jamie D.
Keavy, KY
Hands down the best I've ever used. This setting spray also can be sprayed as a primer which I didn't know until recently. Makes everything stay and last forever. My favorite and my go to when I need my make up to last for hours
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Love this stuff. Also comes in an affordable double packaging in some places. Keeps the matte look to make up while locking it in place. Mist is nice and soft and not aggressive. Highly recommend this product for all day wear.
Morgan D.
Ada, OH
I really love this product but IMO de-slick works better at setting your makeup. I still see a huge difference in my makeup's wear time when I do not use this product. It's great, I just think that de-slick is a little bit better
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.