BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole F.
Yuma, AZ
This is my absolute holy grail, when it comes to setting sprays, it have natural look to your skin, and long lasting, i would by this again and again i 100% recommend this setting spray is sooooo good!!!!! i love it !!!!!!
Loretta D.
canton , OH
I really like this makeup setting spray. I liked one that urban decay had awhile ago. But this is really close to it. It makes my makeup last a long time especially since my skin is oily. It gives my skin a nice matte finish.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
This is the best drying spray I have every used. It is perfect for anyone who has oily skin. It makes my makeup stay on for hours literally. It last all through my college classes! It is the best hands down nothing compares!!
Jenna B.
Brockport, NY
This is such a great setting spray. It makes your makeup last all day. If you’re looking for something that has neither a matte nor dewy finish, this is the setting spray you’re looking for! I use this especially for events.
Jenna H.
Ridgefield, WA
Honestly, Urban Decay is the best out of any makeup brand when it comes to setting sprays. I have tried every single one- and the all nighter has risen to the top as my favorite. I swear this keeps my makeup flawless, without looking caked on for hours upon hours.
Ashton C.
Stafford, VA
This is the only setting spray on the market that is actually going to make your makeup last! It is patented. So, with that being said it is the only spray that is going to work harder while you're sweating or while your oil is trying to break down the foundation.
Liliana V.
This spray actually does prolong the wear of your makeup. It does not add a finish like a dewy or matte finish. It locks in your makeup all night. If you want to try it, I suggest buying a sample size. They sell them at ULTA.
Lisa M.
I love this setting spray, it is one of the best in the industry. I have combination skin and I feel with this I'll be fine throughout the day. I like to spray it before and after I put on my highlight.
Sara S.
This product did not work well for me . My makeup did not last any longer and it feels like a shower on your face . It doesn't have a bad smell and it's not sticky it has nice packaging but I don't think I would buy it again
Stephanie M.
Hampton, VA
this setting spray makes my makeup stay on ALL day!!! i've never loved a setting spray so much! it's not super pricey and you don't use a lot of product! so it's really great for the price and like 10/10 i'd buy it all the time.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.