BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sehar M.
Shakopee, MN
I got a deluxe sample size in my Sephora play box. So far I like it. It increases the longevity of my makeup and prevents me from looking greasy or oily. For reference I have combination skin.
Valerie M.
Yorkville, IL
I love this setting spray! Not only does it give my makeup a flawless put in place appearance, I also use it to spray a little on my eyeshadow brush dieing application to prevent fallout and to assist adhering pigment to primer.
Ilyssa G.
Definitely my favorite setting spray! Natural-matte finish, that is great for keeping makeup in place all day and night! Works for all skin types, so it is a go to for finishing off my clients! Must-have for special occasions!
Kylie P.
Lake City
I love this setting spray. It doesn't make me feel super stiff or anything. It has a descent scent. It has nice packaging. My makeup stays on all day. The sprayer itself is very nice. It doesn't squirt u in the ye like some do.
Okie B.
This has been and always will be a holy grail product for me. It keeps makeup in place just like it says. It also makes skin look less powdery after setting. Also can be used to intensify highlight by spraying your brush first!
Annaly F.
San Antonio , TX
Boy does this stuff does work. It helps control the oils in my face and helps prevent my oils from peaking through my makeup which is great. The only thing I don't like is the smell. BUT since it works great I power through it. The smell goes away once it's dry anyways
Emma C.
Rockholds, KY
This is my favorite setting spray! I love how long it lasts and it makes my makeup last all day. It is definitely well worth the price I pay for it & I use it daily. I have repurchased multiple times and will continue to do so.
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
This setting spray is the gold standard for setting spray. skindanavia make that for them so I'm curious to try theirs as well however the spray gives a matte finish keeps make a pot all day and at 4 ounces is a pretty good size
Huda A.
Springfield, OH
Honestly, this setting spray has to be one of the best hands down. It's perfect for the summer time so your makeup can last all day and all night long, especially in the heat and humidity. Keeps your makeup in place for a long time!
Felisha L.
Killen, AL
This is an amazing make up setting spray. All nighter makes your make up and powder look like one with the skin! On top of that the spray makes your make up stay all night. It's an incredible product I will be purchasing over and over!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.