BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lilly N.
Chelan
This is the only setting spray I have ever tried that ACTUALLY keeps my makeup on all day! Its especially helpful in the summer when temperatures reach up to 100 degrees where I am. You won't find my makeup melting off! I would 100% recommend this product & I have continued to re purchase :)
Bailee H.
Auburn
YES YES YES! This setting spray is great. A little pricier but oh my it is so worth it, very even mist, no strong smell, very long lasting, and easy wear! I love this and have bought it over and over again because I use it almost every day! I love it
Amanda J.
This setting spray works so well! I can always tell by the end of the day if I have used this stuff or not! This helps my makeup stay in place all day! It feels great on my skin and doesn’t make my skin feel dry. I love this stuff! It’s a staple for me!
Hannah M.
Reno, NV
This setting spray is my ALL TIME favorite!! No other setting spray has worked as good as this one. This spray lasts LITERALLY all night!! Girls, for those nights out, you need something to keep everything in place so your'e slaying all night long!!!
Mary M.
McLean
This stuff is the best! Especially once it starts getting warmer, 2-3 sprays of this will keep my makeup locked into place all day, regardless of how hot or humid it is. Keep a lookout for it at Nordstrom Rack, that's where I got a good deal on mine.
Ariel M.
Boca Raton, FL
Ok I was very hesitant of buying this because of the price. I’ve been using the Mac setting spray for a while but felt like it stopped working as well so decided to see what all the hype was about with the Urban Decay All Nighter. Let me just say, I get the hype. My makeup lasts forever. I spray a little before my makeup and then after. Love it! The pic is my makeup after coming home from a night out
Kimberly W.
Corvallis,Or
This product is amazing and I won’t use any other setting spray. Super easy to apply just hold 6 inches from face and spray. No sun protection but that’s okay for me. I would say it has a natural finish. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this product because I’ve heard so many great things about it but the smell great and I don’t think it was very long-lasting. I don’t think it was anything out of the ordinary and I feel like things at the drugstore for fraction of the price
Aimee F.
Prospect
Unfortunately this product works very well but it is also very high price and I didn’t seem that it lasted for many uses. I don’t find that it has son to text Sheehan, and I prefer to use similar items that I found work just as well for a lower price
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I use this interchangeably with my Mac Fix+. Between the two products, I don't branch out much as far as setting sprays go. I Love this product! I reach for this one when I want my makeup to last for a longer than usual amount of time. It melts my makeup together nicely just like my Mac, but seems to have a bit of a longer hold time. Another big thing for me is the sprayer! This sprays out in such a beautiful fine mist, I never end up with water droplets on my face when I use this, which of course makes it a big win for me!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.