BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brooke O.
Billerica, MA
My makeup literally does not move! It stays on for hours, and through sweat. I played basketball for an hour and my makeup looked like I had just applied it. It is easy to apply and feels wet when you first spray it, but once it dries you have no idea it's even there!
Erin C.
Gainesville, FL
I love this product. This is the first setting spray I've used and I always go back to it. It makes your makeup melt into your skin flawlessly and helps to prevent it from wearing off throughout the day. It feels so cooling on your skin as well. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Amber M.
Moultrie, GA
Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is where it's at! I once used this to go clubbing and my makeup still looked perfect the next morning! The packaging so great and the mist is very fine so it doesn't leave your makeup feeling wet like some other brands.
Helena L.
Whiting , NJ
This setting spray is amazing and helps set makeup perfectly. They have 2 sizes. Travel and bigger size. It keeps my makeup in place all day and is super light weight but does its job. I would rescind to others and it’s available at most makeup stores such as Sephora and ulta
Kendra E.
Santa Rosa
The best "High End" setting spray I have ever tried. Ive used this for two of my proms and many homecomings, and my makeup lasted the entire night, even after all the sweating. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone, whether it is a special occasion or just an everyday look.
Melissa L.
Cape Coral, FL
I use this daily! I am a teacher and do not have time to worry about my makeup throughout the day. This product keeps my makeup in place. It also helps with my troubled t-zone are. This stud is magic in a bottle! I also wore it on my wedding day and my Makeup didn't budge!
Olivia N.
Webster Grvs, MO
Urban decay's all nighter setting spray is easily the best setting spray out there. It holds your makeup in place and makes it stay literally all night like the package says! It's good for any type of skin. I would totally recommend it to anyone looking for a setting spray.
brooke p.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the only setting spray I've ever used, but I like it a lot. I don't know if it drastically improves the length of my makeup but it definitely gives my skin a glow and finishes off the glossy look that I'm going for. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I love Setting sprays in general but this one just didn't work very well for me and I wish I had I have very oily skin so it didn't really help my skin at all in the pros are it has a really nice package came with the constancy just made me more oily and I would not buy it anymore
DIANE M.
ORANGE, CA
This is my ride or die setting spray. The All-Nighter is all hype and its money well spent. It works great on any skin type and it keeps makeup in place. Its lightweight and smells good. I'm a loyal All-Nighter girl and I will buy it again. I definitely recommend to others.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.