BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ofelia M.
San Jose, CA
This product works very good and didn't have a strong smell to it it goes give me a great matte finish dpsmt smear my makeup at all I usually just do like three sprays and it works great its great for oily skin I would totally recommend to other people
katelyn☮ c.
THIS PRODUCT SAVED MY LIFE, i attend a school where sweat is my middle name, i do a full face everyday because i love makeup, but i have PE 2nd period so i worry about my makeup sweating away, but this product holds my foundation like glue, dont know where id be without it.
Irene G.
This stuff is amazing! Worth every penny. I can go out confidently knowing that if it rains my eyebrows won't come off and that I don't have to keep retouching my makeup every hour to keep it looking fresh ❤ Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Billie N.
Westland, MI
I think it makes my makeup last for hours. I feel like it does a great job settling into fine lines. I have a combination or oily and dry skin and All Nighter is great for my skin type!!! Highly recommend!
Lindsey D.
im never super sure if these setting sprays do all that much, but I do notice a difference using this setter after applicaitons before a night out of dancing....and i am a sweaty betty. go with the reasonably priced trial size of the UD setter - ive liked both the regular and matte versoin!
Anna E.
Denver, CO
My go to, everyday makeup setting spray. It locks in your makeup for all day wear. It has a slight sticky feel, that I prefer, so that it can work kind of like a hairspray for your face. I also use this spray for spritzing onto my brushes, then dipping into eyeshadow for more of a pop to my eyeshadow. It works wonderfully.
Nicole B.
Midlothian, IL
An amazing spray that definitely keeps your makeup on all night long! I absoutly love the new packaging that they have!! It give you a very natural finish, and definitely helps your makeup look more natural, it blends the foundation and powder together so beautifully. I would definitely recommend this product and would totally buy it again!
Vicki D.
I love this setting spray! I use it every day and it makes my makeup last! I don't have any problems with my makeup disappearing throughout the day when I put this on. It's great to use if you know you're not going to have a chance to touch up your makeup throughout the day.
Brittany M.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
This doesn't really leave my face feeling luminous or fresh. I prefer the smashbox phot finish setting spray over this. All those this isn't that bad it's all about preference. I have really dry skin
Courtney F.
Overall it does the job. Keeps things in place. My only problem is that the second bottle I've gotten is spraying so much out that I'm soaked, as opposed to misting, if that makes sense. I probably will repurchase since it does, in fact, work. I'll just hope for a less wet spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.