BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

manda k.
Vancouver, WA
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL SETTING SPRAY!!! definitely worth the price. makes my makeup last ALL night long, sometimes i’ll fall asleep and forget to take my makeup off, it will literally still be on perfectly just as when i applied it. it’s the best stuff ever.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
This spray really makes my makeup last all day! I love it. I usually will use this after I spray MAC Fix+ and it just solidifies everything in place and lasts forever! The mist is also really fine so you don't get any big drops that can mess up your makeup.
Katie B.
Salisbury
I'm rating this as four stars because I do believe it helps my makeup stay put longer, however I don't purchase it any longer in favor of more affordable setting sprays that do just as well. I think that the L'Oreal infallible setting spray is just as good.
Eliana R.
Yakima, WA
I definitely recommend this spray to anyone who likes to wear make up daily and for long periods of time. I work nights and I use this daily it really does help keep my make up in place all night long. I love this!!
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
All I can say is yes! This is the hands-down my favorite setting spray. It feels really nice and makes my make up last a long time. It really keeps my foundation in place and I have a serious issue with that because I have really oily skin. Definitely would recommend.
Caitlin K.
Olney, MD
This product will actually make your makeup last all night. I thought it was a bit bogus at first, but after purchasing I definitely am a believer in this product. My only complaint is the scent- it’s not incredibly pleasant but luckily it doesn’t linger.
Lesley R.
Denison, TX
I love this setting spray due to the fact that it does not leave your skin feeling greasy and nasty! And plus your make will last 12+ hours!! Super convenient for a party, prom, a date, girls night out! You name it! It's amazing and def worth what you pay
Katherine H.
This is a must have for keeping your makeup lasting all day. It is very lightweight and after it dries my makeup feels locked in place. It helps keep oil and shine away which is usually my biggest problem when I wear makeup for over 8 hours. I am currently on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase!
Selena M.
Atlanta, GA
I definitely notice a significant difference in the lasting power of my makeup with this spray. It doesn’t really mattify, but it does keep things put. My makeup usually starts to slip after a few hours on my T-Zone and this product halts it in its tracks.
J'wana D.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite makeup items! It truly prolongs my makeup while giving my makeup a skin like finish ! I love he spray bottle , you get a lot of product for the price. I will repurchase this product over and over again. This product is made by skindinavia which explains why it’s so awesome.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.