BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Priscilla G.
I love this setting spray. It does not leave my face feeling sticky. I actually feel like it does the job. It feels good when I spray it on. It does not irritate my skin at all. Instead gives my skin a refreshing feeling and I love that because sometimes that is just what I need.
Chelsea S.
TAMPA
the best. literally the best. sometimes I go a little crazy and mist my entire face and neck with this setting spray. this spray gives me the confidence that I will slay all day. I have dry/combination skin and I am fair-light/medium toned depending on if I have had a spray tan.
Frida S.
Norwalk, CA
Amazing product. Works great with any skin tone. Leaves makeup looking good throughout the entire day. This is one of those setting sprays that I know I can count on day by day, unlike some this setting sprays actually does it's job. I absolutely love it if.
Adina B.
Troutdale, OR
I can't live without this product!!!It lasts for a long time,you only need a few sprays for it to hold everything in place and keep your makeup intact all day.Perfect for the summer when it is hot out and makes my makeup stay on all day on beach or pool days.
Brittany S.
Cleveland
I have tried so many setting sprays and none of them works like this!!! I used this the first time and was sweating all day from cleaning house, I wiped my forehead with a paper towel and NONE of my makeup came off!!!! I will never use another setting spray!!
Jacob A.
McLean, VA
Simply the best setting spray on the market! No other product keeps makeup as clean and fresh as this product and when they say all nighter, they mean it! The smell is nothing special but the spray feels great on the skin regardless of having makeup on or not.
Tori M.
Oxford, MS
I love this setting spray. I use it before and after I apply my makeup, and it truly does last all night. It does not have a strong smell, and it does not make my makeup dewy or make me look greasy. I think that this one is better than the de-slick which, oddly, I thought did make me greasy looking.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
The best setting spray out there! I've never been disappointed in this product although I have tried many others. This has such a fine mist and even application but really locks your makeup in place to last all day and night. I even look good after taking a nap!
Lashay B.
Schenectady
This is one of my fave setting sprays, i use this spray when i go out especially. It goes on very smooth and sets your makeup well. It feels lightweight and its great for oily skin and combo skin especially. I would deff buy again. I am actually running out.
Jessica V.
Rockledge, FL
I took this on vacation with me over the summer and it helped my makeup literally last all day (despite the tropical heat)! I love the way the spray mists over your face rather than squirt onto your face as well. I find that with some other sprays, the water can sometimes create patches on your foundation. I never have a problem with this bottle. I love it so much, I'll keep the bottle after I run out of the spray and fill it with water instead!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.