BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chelsea S.
TAMPA
the best. literally the best. sometimes I go a little crazy and mist my entire face and neck with this setting spray. this spray gives me the confidence that I will slay all day. I have dry/combination skin and I am fair-light/medium toned depending on if I have had a spray tan.
Melissa D.
Oxnard, CA
This is my make up reviver! With this product I am able to make my make up look like real skin again. When I set my foundation my make up looks a little powdery but once I sprayed this mist it looks like skin again. It also helps my make up last all day and all night. I love it!
Kristina I.
Burleson, TX
My makeup lasts all night when I use this spray. I think there are other comparible brands out there, but I have found that this lasts a good while. I wish the sprayer was a little easier to use more like the mac fix + one, but it works for what it is.
Priscilla G.
I love this setting spray. It does not leave my face feeling sticky. I actually feel like it does the job. It feels good when I spray it on. It does not irritate my skin at all. Instead gives my skin a refreshing feeling and I love that because sometimes that is just what I need.
Adina B.
Troutdale, OR
I can't live without this product!!!It lasts for a long time,you only need a few sprays for it to hold everything in place and keep your makeup intact all day.Perfect for the summer when it is hot out and makes my makeup stay on all day on beach or pool days.
Brittany H.
Suwanee, GA
I just purchased this product from ulta and it is amazing. It's a natural finish and very lightweight. Can't even tell that you used an extra step after makeup. I recommend this product to anyone who likes to wear there makeup all day and not be able to tell.
Gabby B.
Juneau, WI
Seriously love this setting spray. Feels cool on my face and really holds, and it feels lightweight as well; doesn't feel starchy on my face. I like this one out of all of UD's setting sprays because the "chill" reassures me that it's actually working. I recommend!!
Miah A.
Kansas City
I would give it five stars if the smell wasn't so terrible. It smells unpleasant to me. I use this because it keeps my makeup in good shape throughout the whole day and I never have to worry about reapplying. I would purchase again and I reccomend to everyone
Christopher T.
Millersville, PA
Giiiirl let me tell you! Before I used this, my makeup would melt right off my face. Not a good look at all. This setting spray is a life saver!!! Super easy to use (you spray it on your face) and affordable to boot. Love it. It changed the way I wear my drag!
Kristin H.
North Augusta, SC
This setting spray goes on nicely and smells good! It’s light and not oily at all. It seems to work pretty well! My makeup seemed to last longer on the days i used this product. The price point is a little high in my opinion, but all-in-all it is high quality.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.