BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bridget M.
I normally love urban decay but this product kind of fell flat for me.  It does;t really apply evenly and doesn't do the job.  My cheaper Maybelline does a better job at setting my makeup from this.  I wouldn't purchase it again, I just don't think its worth it.
alexis s.
this product is a life saver!! i use to have serious issues with my foundation and eyeshadow fading away throughout the day/night and now i can say i no longer have that issue. this setting spray works wonders! URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I haven't met anyone who has used this and not loved it. Really does keep your makeup on all night. Even does a decent job with sweat. I have repurchased over and over and will always recommend to friends
Christina P.
Bloomsburg, PA
I absolutely love this setting spray. Def does the job. I'm not picky when it comes to the scent of things or the texture of how it makes your face feel after spraying it on. I see how it could bother some that are sensitive to those kind of things. But I just love this stuff.
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Far by the best setting spray I've used. I have combination skin, oily ztone and some dry patches on my nose and cheeks. This product is super light weight, easy to use and keeps my make up feet and controls my oils.
G J.
I use this everyday. It works like a charm. This has a very nice mist, minimal smell. I have a new back up bottle at all times and recommend to everyone. Keeps makeup on hours longer than going without a setting spray and helps powder products to not look dry or cakey. A MUST!
Maria J.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite! Very light and dries quickly. Perfect amount of product per sprit. Really just makes my makeup last all day. I have a combination of dry and oily skin and it works well on me. Can't complain about the price either. I believe it's worth it. Strongly recommend.
Erika C.
Springfield, NJ
Love this setting spray!!!! My life changed when I found this. It works great and makes my makeup last all night. I have tried to "chill" one before and don't find that it worked as well as this all lighter one. One bottle lasts a pretty long time also so it's with the price.
SARIN C.
Granada Hills, CA
The best makeup setting spray to ever exist! This has been my best friend since I first started using makeup and I will always stick by it. I can't think of anything negative. It's lightweight, easy to use, and true to its word by keeping your makeup on your face all day/night!
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
FIVE STARS. Aside from my MAC setting spray, I reach for this the most. And since it also comes in a travel size, I always have this on hand in my makeup bag. I love it. It keeps my makeup on all night, through sweaty concerts to hiking outdoors - I couldn’t live without this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.