BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gigi G.
 I have the old packaging of this spray and it is my go to setting spray of all time! The all nighter spray definitely will last you all night. It is great for controlling or oil on your face and it is not drying on the face at all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Yahaira M.
Woodbridge, VA
I bought this spray starting summer, but I don't have a good experience with it it's not the matte one so I don't understand why dry out my skin so bad I won't use it again. I might try another one.
Amber C.
Anderson
I alive this product. It has a fresh smell and goes on light and nice. This spray helps your makeup stay on all day. I work in healthcare and don't have time to touch up throughout the day. With this product I don't have to worry about it. Once I put my makeup on it stays on.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
FIVE STARS. Aside from my MAC setting spray, I reach for this the most. And since it also comes in a travel size, I always have this on hand in my makeup bag. I love it. It keeps my makeup on all night, through sweaty concerts to hiking outdoors - I couldn’t live without this.
Valerie Y.
Hudson, NH
This product is awesome! Refreshing, nicely fragranced and cooling, it's the best finish onto my makeup. I use it to freshen up, Wet my eyeshadow and set my makeup after initial application. It's really nice and would absolutely keep repurchasing. Seems like not much compares.
Destinee D.
If you want your foundation to last all day this is the stuff you need!! You hold it ten inches from your face and just mist all over.  It is literally hair spray for your face!! Its perfect for long days, weddings, prom, or even the average day! It is a must have!
I really wanted to love this product like everyone else did but I unfortunately hated it. It didn't elongate my makeup the way everyone talks about. It just made my face more oily throughout the day. No I would not buy it again. I feel like ELF setting spray was better and so much more affordable. I wore it to a swimming pool party and my make up lasted!!!
Dorothea D.
I used to use hairspray as my setting spray for my makeup because I was too cheap to buy actual setting spray. Well once I started buying this, I was hooked! My makeup stays all day and through the night if I end of sleeping in it. It is the best and definitely worth it!
Ashley M.
Wellston, OH
I only like this setting spray Bc it feels good on my face when I spray it. It feels cold and hydrating but as soon as it dries it goes away. I don't notice that it sets my makeup or keeps it in place any longer than if I wouldn't use it. So I don't think I would recommend it.
Grace H.
Medina
of all the setting sprays i own this one is by far my favorite. i have the full sized one,which stays in my makeup collection, and another in my purse. it keeps my makeup in place ALL DAY. i prefer this particular one over all of the "all nighter" setting sprays. it truly is one of the best
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.