BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
I never really understood the power of a setting spray until I tried this one. This setting spray definitely makes my make up look better and last longer it's definitely a holy Grail product!
Kayla R.
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. It is definitely worth the price because it keeps your makeup in place no matter the activity or temperature. It does not leave you looking oily but it does add a nice moisture to your skin to lock in your makeup.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
This product works great. I did notice that it helped control my oil, not as long as it says it will, but still helped. My makeup definitely stayed in place over the course of a 10 hour day which I was quite happy about. Overall definitely liked and would repurchase.
Ilanna V.
This setting spray is amazing for the winter time! i usual don't put this on during the summer because i noticed my t-tones would actually become greasier since i have combination skin but that's if im am dancing the night away. otherwise, i would use it.
Gabrielle S.
I see that they have new packaging for this Godly setting spray. This is amazing! I love it! I tend to sweat and get oily in my t-zone and this spray calms that down. It stays as a matte finish and I never have to retouch my makeup. I'll buy again and again!
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Love it! I used it for my wedding to set my makeup as I was doing my own makeup. It lasted all day and onto the night! I got the smaller size as I don't really do events that requires my makeup to last hours and hours, so it was perfect. I would buy again if I ran out.
Maggie P.
Marquette, MI
This setting spray is my go to for a night out, a long day, or when its hot out. It keeps all my makeup in place through the harshest conditions. I have very dry skin and it keeps my makeup in place without highlighting and dry patches. I have repurchased this time and time again and will continue to.
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
 This setting spray just locks in my make up very well in the last almost all day.  it does not leave you feeling greasy,  and it gives you a nice finish on your face.  it does not feel heavy or like you have something on your face it just feels very lightweight.
Sophia Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This is pretty good. I always use it on days that I need my makeup to last all night. It keeps my face from looking ridiculously Powderly after I bake and everything. It keeps my face looking matte too. I would definitely recommend this for events you need your makeup to look on point.
☆TAYLOR M.
lakewood
10/10 BEST SETTING SPRAY! Makes everything set when you use it from shadows to foundation I love this product so much. My makeup does not budge when I use this and I have no cons about this ! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.