BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristin H.
Chapin, SC
I LIVEEEE for this product! This seriously is such a game changer. I have oily skin and live in the humid South, so makeup during the summer months usually doesn't stand a chance. I can make one application last all day long with just 4 spritzes of this miracle product. THANK YOU, Urban Decay, for the answer to a Southern girl's prayers!
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
This is such a good setting spray. It feels like nothing is there, but it keeps my makeup out al day! It is a little pricer, due to the brand, but it makes up for it in its phenomenal quality. So, if you need a REALLY good setting spray this is the way to go!
Sylvia E.
Las Vegas, NV
HOLYYY GRAIL. Everyone and their mom's should have this! I'm super oily and back when I used to sleep with my make up on, I used to wake up and look like I was ready to go out again! I used it before going out to the club, going out to dance, before I had sex ... all of the that and my face was still on!
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Absolute perfection. I used these products at my wedding, and every single bit of my makeup stayed in place... all day. From kisses to dancing to stressing... there were no smudges or need to reapply due to fading or creasing. Amazing, would use over and over again!
Whitney B.
Livonia, MI
I LOVE this product. This has been my go to makeup setting spray for a long time. I have dry skin, so I need something that will help keep me hydrated throughout the day. It sprays evenly, not ruining any of my makeup. I even got my sister hooked on it.
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
This was the first setting spray I ever purchased and I still find myself going back to it. Sets the powders down, locks my makeup in place and doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy. Also love the smell! Try this out if you haven't already... You won't be disappointed.
Julissa E.
West Bend, WI
If I know ill be out for a long time, or if the weather is going to be humid and mess with my makeup.. THIS IS A MUST! I have combo skin and this wont let my makeup budge at all though out the day. I do 3-5 sprays and its perfect. I recommend it for everyone!
Izabella A.
Meridian, ID
This setting spray is amazing I mainly use it on special occasions. It's every easy to apply and has a very fine mist. It's really good for all skin types and makes your makeup stay in place all day. It has and will continue to be a staple in my makeup routine
Kristina I.
Burleson, TX
My makeup lasts all night when I use this spray. I think there are other comparible brands out there, but I have found that this lasts a good while. I wish the sprayer was a little easier to use more like the mac fix + one, but it works for what it is.
Sara C.
Land o lakes , FL
I love it. Nothing works better when you need to look flawless all day and night specially when the weather doesn't help and your face is oiled. The finish is natural and I love that is lightweight. I recommend this product and I'm a 100% sure you will love it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.