BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Justice D.
Clovis, NM
this helped my makeup last a lot longer but not aslong as i wanted it to. my makeup did start to separate towards the end of the day but the smell is very great and sprays out a perfect mist witch is really good ! i don't think u should use if u have dry skin
Eryn G.
St Petersburg, FL
There isn't a better setting spray that I've tried. It works for every skin type and keeps makeup looking flawless all day long. Literally just set it and forget it. I've repurchased this three times now and I'll continue to repurchase it whenever I run out.
Sylvia E.
Las Vegas, NV
HOLYYY GRAIL. Everyone and their mom's should have this! I'm super oily and back when I used to sleep with my make up on, I used to wake up and look like I was ready to go out again! I used it before going out to the club, going out to dance, before I had sex ... all of the that and my face was still on!
Lia G.
Best setting spray ever. I love how long my makeup lasts, how good it makes my makeup look after I apply it. It is amazing. I have very oily skin and especially in my Tzone the makeup stays in place all day with this product. It is very lightweight and fresh.
Annette M.
Tempe
This is my favorite setting spray EVER! I sometimes use it before sunscreen because it is so lightweight and feels refreshing on the skin. It is so easy to apply, and it will keep your makeup on all day and night! I have repurchased this product so many times!
Megan C.
Cleveland, OH
This product is great, I feel as though it really helps keep my face on all night! It's cruelty free, oil and paraban free. It lasts forever because a couple sprays goes a long way. Highly recommend this product, I believe you can even buy it in sample size !
Jordene P.
Does what it claims to. Your makeup last for a long time and it makes your makeup look fresh. Im not a fan of the ingredient list but I understand. I prefer another brand over this one but I will use this spray if i need to because the spray nozzle is nice
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I love urban decay all nighter! It used to be my favorite setting spray in the world. I use skindinavia brand now because its cheaper and does the same exact job, and you usually get a free item for purchasing from there. This works great, and really does last all night.
Tiffanie B.
Canton
This is the only setting spray that I've used that I can say actually does the trick and makes my make up last all night long after a 12 hour shift at work. I have others like the Mario Baudescu and the Make up revolution and those don't hold up to the UD!
Courtney W.
Talbott, TN
This setting spray leaves a matte finish that keeps your makeup locked in place for hours. I use this setting spray for special occasions and more dramatic makeup looks. The price point is a little high so I try to go easy with it but it is a great product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.