BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kate C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
SHAKE BEFORE USE. I thought this product did not work until I read the bottle and shook it! It is so amazing and stays on through heat, humidity, sweat, tears, and the cold. it is so refreshing and the best setting spray I have ever used. I have repurchased many times.
Sierra H.
Surprise, AZ
One of my favorite finishing sprays ever. I noticed every time I use it my make up seems to stay flawless all day. Every time I try to use a new setting spray I always go back to this one! Would totally recommend this to anyone. :)
Joyce E.
Oviedo, FL
This is the only setting spray I’ll use when I need my makeup to seriously last all day, night, or day and night. I do not use this every day as it does tend to dry out my skin with continuous use, but it does the job and it does it amazing.
Faith J.
I LOVED THE OLD FORMULA!!! Recently they have added more ingredients as well as changed a liquid ingredient with a powder one, absolutely hate the new formula will NEVER buy again, unless they go back to the old formula and packaging
Amanda T.
I really don't know what to say about this that hasn't already been said. This is the Holy. Grail. Every new setting spray I use I always compare to this. This will make your makeuo last literally all day and then some although I don't recommend wearing makeup that long.
Aesha P.
This reduces any powder cakiness that results from setting my face with setting powder. It seamlessly blends all of my makeup together and allows it to last for the entire day. I highly recommend this to anyone wants to ensure that their makeup lasts for the entire day.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
Holy grail!!! When I use this to set my makeup, it literally goes nowhere! I remembered it rained where I lived and my face still looks flawless! I would definitely recommend this for everyday or if you are going out for a night out.
スプレッドの愛 Q.
Peoria, IL
I have this setting spray and in my opinion I'm glad I got it because it doesn't feel like you're spraying water on your face like other setting sprays. I like this but I'm not sure if this influences on how long my makeup stays.
Paige P.
Riverside, OH
I love this product. I use this every time I put on make up and it prevents rub off from my foundation and prevents my makeup from coming off. You can’t even feel this setting spray on your face and it keeps you flawless all day!
Hannah B.
Murray
Very affordable and is easy to use. Leaves a nice matte result and provides extra protection from sun. Keeps makeup in place for about 12 hours enough to last you through all day or night. Would totally recommend, this is a must.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.