BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cecelia S.
Dayton, OH
Literally my FAVORITE setting spray ever, and I also use it on all my clients to ensure their makeup lasts all night. Most of the time they end up going out and buying it so they can have it around as well. Love my all nighter spray!
Jenna A.
Santa rosa, CA
This product is worth a million dollars because it keeps my makeup on for a very long time. When I don't use it, my makeup slips and slides throughout the day. When I do use it, my makeup is locked into place.
Adriana L.
Guyancourt
Set just one half of your face with it you will understand the difference. Even a not so good foundation will stay all day (maybe not the night for a not long lasting foundation, but all you day of work)
More for oily skin I think.
Sandy H.
What I like about this setting spray is that it's a fine mist and it doesn't get your makeup soaked. It's not too dewy or matte, it just sets your makeup and makes it last all night. Plus it doesn't make my sensitive skin break out.
Claudia D.
Best setting spray on the market. Your makeup will not budge whatsoever. Be careful if you have dry skin! Spraying too much of this tends to dry me out, making my skin feel tight and dehydrated. I like to use in addition to the pixi glow mist (tatcha if you can) to balance everything out.
ashley e.
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. this setting spray is by far my most favorite because it literally will last me all night or day for whatever im doing. i've tried to find better ones but i keep coming back for this one. 10/10 recommend!!!!!!
Maddie S.
Lincoln, NE
Obsessed with this setting spray. My makeup isn’t complete until I spray this on my face. Sets my face so well and my makeup stays all day and night. Can’t live without this product. By far my favorite and I will never stop using it.
Lydia W.
Glenville, NY
This is my favorite setting spray! I use it every day to make sure my makeup stays locked in place no matter what. Through good days and bad, sweat and rain, this stuff is a godsend. It's more expensive than drug store, but there's nothing I've found that's as good as this!
Blair C.
Morgantown, WV
Wow this product is something that I use every day ! It is good for all types of skin and should be used if you do not want your makeup to move. It has a natural finish. The only con about this setting spray is that you must spray it on before putting on mascara or the mascara will run.
Erica A.
Denver, CO
Best setting spray ever. I use this everyday for about two years now and have noticed a big change in how long my make up lasts. Spraying your makeup causes it to somewhat melt and blend together flawlessly, definitely a must have.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.