BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

ashlynn c.
61872
I love the setting spray! It makes such a difference when I put it on it gives my skin a dewy luck and I love that! It's very easy to spray onto my face and very lightweight! I would definitely purchase this again
Rachel D.
Oshkosh, WI
Honestly this is the best makeup setting spray that I have ever used. You can put on your makeup at 7:00 am in the morning full contour and everything and still look great by 8:00 pm that night. It really is unbelievable and doesn't leave your skin looking tacking and feeling weird!
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
All Nighter is a must have in my book. A light spray that definitely gives your makeup the all night stay power!
I've used this in 90° concert weather, and my makeup was still going strong when we got home. Absolute must have.
April R.
Los Angeles , CA
I have tried this product a long ago and I did like the way it left your face with a cool feeling when applied, it didn't leave my face smelling funky and it felt nice on my skin and moisturized my skin perfect and did last long while I had a long day.
Mariel W.
Willington, CT
Love it! It keeps my makeup on for the whole day, and it doesn't smear if I don't spray it close to my face. It's lightweight and I haven't had any problems with breakouts from it. It's easy to spray and easy to use. I would definitely buy this again! I recommend this product.
Allison H.
East Lansing
I love this setting spray! It definitely helped my makeup stay put throughout the day and night whenever I used it. I have combination skin and it worked well for me, and I really only needed one or two sprays for it to stay in place all day. I was so sad when my bottle ran out!
Heather W.
Baxter, TN
I purchased this from Sephora and it works pretty well. I notice that if I skip this step my makeup doesn't last as long. There is no scent that I am aware of. I think it gives a nice natural finish to your makeup. It seems to last a long time and I would buy again once I run out.
Nichole G.
San Juan Bautista, CA
Keeps my face on all night! I go to concerts a lot and always wear makeup and it doesn't budge all night and feel so refreshing on the skin! I don't trust anything else besides this! I can always rely on this!
Kat J.
Cincinnati, OH
I want to be buried with this product. Kept my makeup on through hours of rough sex. Good for any skin type. Helps with a beautiful and flawless finish. Super easy to apply and you don't even need that much. Would recommend to anyone
Shayna T.
I wore this for my wedding and it shocked me. It lasted from 9am on a Saturday until I was finally able to really sit down and wash my face at 11pm on Sunday. My makeup looked absolutely flawless the entire time. It didn't crumble or smudge or cake or anything. I was completely sold!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.