BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cheymie V.
Elmont, NY
I use the boscia setting spray but whenever I run out i use this one it's always in my bag for when I'm refreshing for my makeup I have the little one it was under $20 and it last a long time i love it o will definitely buy it again
Courtney M.
This setting spray is an all time favorite. I'm currently out but will be rushing to get more very soon. My makeup lasts from morning until late night with this setting mist. It makes my skin feel hydrated and my makeup, secure.
Lorelei H.
Camp verde, AZ
This is such a good setting spray! It really makes your makeup last all night!!!! You don't need that much and it lasts you a long time. It is a fine mist so it won't leave spots or ruin your makeup this is my favorite setting spray
April B.
Mint Hill
My hg! That I sculpt my brows using an eyeshadow it's imperative that I set them with a product That I can trust. Well, this is it. Sets and holds for long lasting wearability thru this humid southern heat. I keep a bottle on hand.
Shawnessey A.
North Grafton, MA
This is my 3rd bottle of this setting spray. It's so amazing, and really does help keep your make up on. I love the spritzer on it and it doesn't spit liquid at you. I tried other setting sprays but this will always be my favorite.
Cecelia S.
Dayton, OH
Literally my FAVORITE setting spray ever, and I also use it on all my clients to ensure their makeup lasts all night. Most of the time they end up going out and buying it so they can have it around as well. Love my all nighter spray!
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg , TX
This is my favorite setting spray ever it makes my makeup last all day! It has a matte finish and the mist on this product is great it distributed product evenly. I would recommend this to all skin types and I will continue to repurchase!
Angeline G.
Menifee , CA
This is my holy grail! Keeps my makeup on through everything!! I can sweat, blot and no makeup comes offf. It's light weight and very refreshing at the some time. I definitely recommend this to people who get oily and their makeup comes off!
Rebecca D.
Inglewood , CA
One of my favorite setting sprays for sure it's so good for my dry/combination skin it helps with keeping my makeup in place throughout the day or night and I'm so obsessed with how refreshing it feels on my face you have to try it
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This makeup setting spray really does last all night. It gives a nice mist of hydration and makes my still feel nice. It is good for all skin types setting the makeup for as long as you need. This is a great product that everyone should try.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.