BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Valerie V.
Pharr, TX
Will not go out of the house without using this product. I find that there are no cons especially in Texas summer weather. It's essential to every makeup look. It makes my makeup last all day and I would buy again. Worth every penny.
Kirstin  O.
Bridgewater, NJ
This product is amazing! It really makes our makeup stick to your face and last for awhile. A huge detail I love about this is it sprays evenly and doesn't leave big droplets of setting spray. I would buy this over and over again
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
The first setting spray I had tried...thus, was the beginning of an obsession <3 It's like your first true love that you never really get over... All my make-up lasts for hours with this bad boy. But, I have to say, I expanded my horizons and tried some others.... but this babe will always be in my heart <3
Brooklyn C.
Though this product is called all nighter, I wore it to school everyday and even volleyball and basketball practices afterwards. My makeup never once came off. It never irritated my face and it is by far one of my favorite products.
d a.
The setting spray lasts long. It doesn't smell very good, but overall is a good setting spray. If you are looking for a new setting spray, and like Urban Decay products, I would definitely recommend purchasing this. I would buy again because I got the smaller 1 oz. version.
Brenda G.
Laredo, TX
I love to use this setting spray on my highlight! What I do is that I spray my brush and then apply my highlight, it makes it look so much more bright and luminous! Also it works it's purpose in helping your makeup last a bit longer!
Milani B.
Kansas City
I love this product so much it makes your make up last and the only thing about it is that it smells kind of weird but you can get over it it’s good for all skin types and it has a natural finish and I would recommend this to others
Mandy K.
Washington, UT
I can't honestly say I completely convinced setting sprays work, I use this spray and it smells nice and I think it gives a nice finish to my skin but I can't honestly say I notice a huge difference in staying power after I use it. Maybe I need to experiment more....
Jess K.
Stevens Point
This is my holy grail, however I'm sill using the previous formula/packaging. From what I've seen the formula has changed. This has been my favorite setting spray for at least three years, it goes a long way so the cost is worth it.
Samantha T.
Virginia Bch, VA
The absolute BEST setting spray I have ever used. A few sprits on finished make up locks it in for hours on end. I also feel as though it provides a beautiful finish and helps set the makeup into the face for a smoother finish. I am constantly restocking this for my cabinet!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.