BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
For anyone who is like me and has super oily skin, this is the setting spray you need. After you complete your makeup look just simply spray this on your face and your makeup stays in place all day. I would say maybe after 6 hours or so you may need to blot depending on the primer, foundation, and setting powder that you use.
Madhu D.
Best Setting spray ever!!! I have combination skin and have also used De-Slick (which makes my skin oily, its not supposed to) but I love this more.. I have used this in hot and humid weather, summer, winter.. through out the year the performance is consistent. I just love it, I got this travel size one and take when I am traveling too. Makes my makeup stay same through out the day. Must buy!!!
Abby N.
Prattville
I was worried to try this product after trying a different setting spray that didn’t keep my make up on (and burned my eyes despite spraying with my eyes closed). A salesperson at Ulta talked me into trying the all night spray and I am so glad I did. My makeup lasts all day in the hot/humid environment I live in. I also don’t feel like my face gets oily as fast with this spray. With my having sensitive skin, it also hasn’t caused any irritation to my skin and I’ve been using this for 3-4 months now.
Theresa C.
I don’t use this product everyday, but I apply this product only after using powder contour products and foundation. I spray it several times on my face, but at the end of the day, some of my makeup has inevitably worn off, likely due to sweat or me touching my face. It does keep my makeup looking flawless all day, and I don’t see any residue on other objects like my work phone, for instance. It dries quickly, and does not take much time to apply. I always keep this product with me when I travel!!
Eleesha T.
Orleans
I love this setting spray! I’ve been using this spray for the past couple weeks now trying it out and I have to say I love it!! The one thing I would change about this is also the smell it’s not terrible but it could be better I got the setting spray in a mini combo with the urban decay pre priming spray and it smells like coconut water which I love! This setting spray makes me makeup last for hours and I love it it is a little more on the pricey side but if you can splurge a little definitely try this!!
Clarissa C.
So far, so good! I’ve only use this spray about 5 times and each time it does hold my makeup throughout the day. The only thing is, when it was sold to me it was said to help make your makeup more matte as well and that is not the case at all. I wish I would’ve purchased the actual Matte spray. But what has worked is using my NYK matte spray first, then applying the All Nighter spray. The two together surprisingly work great. Definitely worth having in your makeup collection, especially for special events where you need your makeup to last longer.
Jade R.
Oxford
This setting spray is seriously the BEST! I have combination skin, and I definitely believe that this spray helps keep my oil at bay throughout the day! It's also refreshing! I like to use this as soon as I finish using all of my powder products (setting powder, blush, bronzer, highlight) and then again at the end of my makeup routine.

I've repurchased this product several times! Whenever I run out of it, I always branch out and try something new, but nothing can compare to this spray!
Wendy Y.
This is the only setting spray you need. When I dont have time to put on foundation I usually put concealer on and bronzer. At first my bronzer would not last and I would see my blush moving everywhere but once I bought this setting spray it changed my life completely. I put on some before I bronze the face and then I spray more after I’m done with everything and let me tell you my makeup looks like I took 2 hours to finish from how amazing this spray works. I would definitely buy again.
Kelsey M.
Orlando
IF I COULD GIVE THIS PRODUCT 100 STARS- I WOULD. I work at Disney World- and it gets gross here. It’s easy for makeup to just melt off. But this? Oh my god! This product makes my face stay put all. Day. Long. It’s fabulous! Not to mention, the bottle is huge! I can’t rave about this enough. I also love that urban decay also offers a smaller, travel size that you can purchase if you aren’t sure if you are ready to commit to the large bottle. (But you will commit because it’s just THAT good!)
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Recently went to an outside wedding... located in the Midwest.. during the summer! This saved me. It was 85degrees out and I never had to retouch my makeup! It perfectly sets your makeup without the fear of it moving around if you touch your face. My face gets very oily and this seriously is the holy grail. I kept going to the bathroom to check and my makeup still looked awesome.

Pro tip: I like how this gives you directions to spray in an “X” shape to get all angles of your face covered.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.