BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Abbey A.
This Urban Decay all nighter setting spray is good. It does its job and keeps the makeup on... but thats it nothing special about it. Bottom line, there are other options that are just as effective at keeping makeup looking good at the drugstore. In my opinion you don't need to spend the extra money.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This makeup setting spray really does last all night. It gives a nice mist of hydration and makes my still feel nice. It is good for all skin types setting the makeup for as long as you need. This is a great product that everyone should try.
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
One of the best setting sprays I've tried in a while. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and silky smooth after your makeup is all pretty and perfect. I have dry dry dry skin and this really helped a lot. I would definitely buy again!
Christina C.
Fresno, CA
My favorite setting spray!! Smells great, bottle is easy to find in a bag of so many other things also. Matte finish & works really well for oily skin. Helps keep makeup stay put majority of the day also & helps with a flawless highlight if you spray then apply highlighter!
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
The first setting spray I had tried...thus, was the beginning of an obsession <3 It's like your first true love that you never really get over... All my make-up lasts for hours with this bad boy. But, I have to say, I expanded my horizons and tried some others.... but this babe will always be in my heart <3
Faith J.
I LOVED THE OLD FORMULA!!! Recently they have added more ingredients as well as changed a liquid ingredient with a powder one, absolutely hate the new formula will NEVER buy again, unless they go back to the old formula and packaging
Valerie V.
Pharr, TX
Will not go out of the house without using this product. I find that there are no cons especially in Texas summer weather. It's essential to every makeup look. It makes my makeup last all day and I would buy again. Worth every penny.
Alexandria O.
Odessa, TX
It felt so fresh and hydrating. Sprayed very evenly. It had a matte finish. It did keep my makeup looking as beautiful as I applied. There is a lot of pros, but no cons. I would recommend to others just like they recommend to me.
d a.
The setting spray lasts long. It doesn't smell very good, but overall is a good setting spray. If you are looking for a new setting spray, and like Urban Decay products, I would definitely recommend purchasing this. I would buy again because I got the smaller 1 oz. version.
April B.
Mint Hill
My hg! That I sculpt my brows using an eyeshadow it's imperative that I set them with a product That I can trust. Well, this is it. Sets and holds for long lasting wearability thru this humid southern heat. I keep a bottle on hand.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.