BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Courtney R.
Riverview , FL
At the end of the night I'd still look like a grease ball whenever I use this setting spray. Now whenever I put it on to take a picture the picture looks fabulous but after a couple hours of wear it its like it was never there
Kate P.
This is the only makeup setting spray I use. I've tried other brands and I keep coming back to UD. It comes out in a mist, and it doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin with rosacea so I'm very careful about ingredients and fragrances in products. My makeup stays on all night, literally. It's a great product!
Alexis L.
Castle Rock, CO
This setting spray is soooo good. It really stays on all night and if you try to smudge your face it won't move at all!!!!!!! It sooo good once I put on my face and till I came back home my makeup look really good. I would buy it again
Sophie S.
I wore this for a whole day and my makeup still looked freshly applied by the end of it. It is very lightweight and not very sticky. It looks very natural and is great for a dewy look. It is a bit expensive but is very worth it. I have not found another setting spray like this in any other brand.
Leidy D.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love this product . Specially when i got out to sweaty night club ,my make up stay intact and last for hour . The only thing is that after a while my face feels sweaty and oily but no one could tell.
Lux 🌙.
10/10 my most favorite setting spray. I'll spray it in the morning and it lasts all day. I've never had any complaints and anyone that I've introduced this product to hasn't either. I have combination skin and it works perfectly! I would definitely purchase again and again and again.
Beth S.
White Lake, MI
this stuff is legit. my makeup lasts SO long when i use this! although there are no alternative benefits, if you have oily skin and your makeup melts off easily this spray will save your life. so great for nights out and events. not to mention it smells and feels so good on the skin.
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
This is not the king of all setting sprays for no reason, it's truly hairspray for your face makeup. I'm not sure if lasts 18'hourd because I've not worn my makeup that long, but it sure does go for a good 10! Drys quickly and is not drying. I will never not have this spray in my kit.
Nusrat N.
Jamaica, NY
I just used it twice and noticed that my makeup starts crumbling at the end of the day, so it really doesn't last my make as long as it is suppose to. It makes my makeup look nice after using it though.
Jackie F.
Flagstaff
This is a great setting spray with a great mister, huge to me lol. I just spray this after finishing my makeup and BAM cake face be gone y'all. This makes everything melt altogether and look effortless. It has a slight rose/fresh smell to! I buy this way to much I'm bout to be broke
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.