BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rosa C.
Fairfield, CA
This product works really good it really makes sure that everything sets in place in place and lasts all day. I feel that my skin can get oily throughout the day ans my makeup likes to cake up. but with this spray it prevents this it’s so easy to use and so convenient
Kiara R.
Defiance, OH
I bought this like 2 months ago and I really like it and i use it all the time!. its great for my oily skin and makes y makeup last. really recommend this setting spray. it also come for other skin types . so if you have dry or combination they have one for you.
Summer C.
This product not only locks in makeup, it helps it all blend together and melt into the skin. After I apply my powder I feel I look a little chalky, this product however eliminates that. I am a repeat buyer and use this product daily to finish off my makeup look!
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
It keeps your makeup on all day and apply smoothly. I even like the smell of this. It's lightweight on your skin and gives it a smooth even finish to your look. It's affordable and yes I would buy again!!
Lexi A.
Gurley, AL
Best setting spray ever!! I cannot day enough good things about this product, the mist is very soft and distributed product evenly it’s perfect. It locks my make up in all day and night I hardly ever need to do any touch ups! The only downside is that it has a weird alcohol type smell but it doesn’t bother me
A T.
Unfortunately, the setting spray didn't seem to make a difference. The application was easy but the mist was not as fine as I would have liked. I have dry skin (with oily eyelids) and the setting spray (in combination with eye primer) did nothing to keep my eyeshadow from creasing. Natural finish.
Katrina H.
Greensboro, NC
This is my go-to setting spray. It is a staple in my makeup bag for when I need my makeup to stay in place for a long period of time. I can go out with it on and wake up with my makeup still intact. It doesn’t break my skin out, smells great, and lasts forever.
Emma P.
Twin Falls, ID
This setting spray is awesome, even with my oily T zone and combination skin it works great and my make up lasts until I wash it off. Pricey but a bottle does go quite a ways for me. Highly recommend!
Kisha Q.
Durham
Literally has your makeup on all day! I love love love this product! There are only pros to this product not cons. Great for all skin types! I have dry skin. You just spray on your face after applying your makeup. I will buy again over and over I love this stuff!
Christina V.
Wish I could give this more than 5 stars. It is by far THE best setting spray I've ever used. I am on my fourth bottle in 12 months and I have a travel sized one in my drawer at work. Like it over some others I've tried.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.