BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
This is not the king of all setting sprays for no reason, it's truly hairspray for your face makeup. I'm not sure if lasts 18'hourd because I've not worn my makeup that long, but it sure does go for a good 10! Drys quickly and is not drying. I will never not have this spray in my kit.
Stephanie G.
The best setting stay I have ever purchased! I use to use the NYX Setting Spray in matte and honestly it is not as close to as the Urban Decay one! This is a must have in ur makeup bag/vanity! It is a bit pricey but will be worth the money.
April R.
Los Angeles , CA
I have tried this product a long ago and I did like the way it left your face with a cool feeling when applied, it didn't leave my face smelling funky and it felt nice on my skin and moisturized my skin perfect and did last long while I had a long day.
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
The BEST setting spray out there!! I use this every day and my make up NEVER comes off or even creases. Super easy to apply just hold away from your face and spritz and that's it!! Long lasting and a must have!
Audrey S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I got this setter spray in a trial size and am happy with the results. I do not normally use a setter spray because my skin can be oily but this spray works for me. It does not alter the makeup I am wearing or smudge it at all. My makeup still removes easily with my normal routine.
Loraine K.
San Antonio , TX
If you have dry skin forget about this. As soon as this set on my face I wanted to take off all my makeup and dip my face in a bucket of lotion. My face felt very tight and extremely dry. That said, I bet this works wonders for oily and combo skin. Yes, long lasting but not worth it!
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
All Nighter is a must have in my book. A light spray that definitely gives your makeup the all night stay power!
I've used this in 90° concert weather, and my makeup was still going strong when we got home. Absolute must have.
Aubrey B.
This is so nice to just throw in a purse and take it with you. I try to use it only when I have special occasions so that it lasts longer and I don't necessarily feel the need to wear it everyday. The finish is so nice and smooth!
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
It's obvious this is a good setting spray, everyone and their mom uses it. I was really late on this band wagon and have just now started using it. I didn't want to waste the step or the money and it seemed pointless to me. I was wrong, it's now one of my favorite steps in my makeup routine.
Emily W.
I absolutely love this product! Urban Decay is such a great brand and always trustworthy in my opinion. This is super easy to apply. All you do it just spritz it over your face and voila! Definitely recommend!
Anelsy V.
Does this setting spray feel sticky or like hair spray?
Sophia A.
New York
How would you compare this setting spray to others? What are some favorites bc idk which to buy.
Celeste G.
melbourne
Worth the hype??
Dee I.
Is this worth all the hype or are there cheaper alternatives that work just as well?
Michaella J.
Canton, GA
How long does this product make your make up last on average? And does this work on dewy foundations or does it mattify your makeup?

back