BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Andrea F.
I have very oily skin that makeup tends to slide right off of. This spray helps my makeup last all night, even though dancing! It doesn’t have a bad smell and doesn’t leave your face feeling sticky. It’s great for oil control as well.
Casey O.
This is my holy grail. I don't leave my house without 4 sprays of this. I swear I could walk through hell and my contour would still be cut. I have combination skin and never feel oily or dry. If you don't have this you need to get it.
Rizelle Ann I.
Panorama City, CA
My makeup stays on all day n night. I don't know what they used to make this product but its definitely amazing. My makeup doesn't slip and slide or even move an inch. I love this stuff plus it does smell good, so you slay your makeup and makes your face smell hella good.
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
This product is great! It holds my makeuo long into the night, even if we've been dancing and sweating! A little goes a long was so do not be detured by the price. Yes, there are cheaper optuons available but this is one to splurge on!
Amy D.
This stuff is my holy grail. I have tried to many setting sprays and this is by far my favorite. My makeup lasts all day when I use this stuff and it doesn't smell bad. Which is a common issue that I have had with setting sprays, they always smell awful. I have dry to combo skin and this stuff works like a dream.
Stacy C.
Murrieta, CA
Use this daily. It keeps my makeup from fading or running off my face during the daily grind. Wouldn't say it keeps it on through a run. But who's running and wearing makeup anyways? Love this stuff
Rachel M.
Wheatfield, IN
Love this product! It is long lasting and does what it says! It leaves your skin just as you like it after applying makeup! It is light and feels like you haven't sprayed anything on your face. I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep your makeup on all day and night!!
Ignatzia K.
I received this product as a free Sephora sample and used it until it was empty. I think it is probably the best setting spray that I've used but the cost is just too high.
Patricia G.
This is my go to setting spray. I have sensitive skin that leans towards the dry side. I have repurchased this product twice. I can't say that it makes my makeup last longer, but it definitely helps with the cake face that sometimes happens!
Chante B.
West Hills, CA
My favorite setting spray ever. I'm the type of person who always likes to try new beauty products to see if I can find anything better- and this one just can't be beat! I have oily skin and this helps keep my makeup in place all day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.