BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
I am a really big fan of Urban Decay, and I have been using this product for years. It is great for setting your makeup and making your makeup stay in place all night! When I spray this on, any powdery texture goes away and I'm left with beautifully finished skin.
Jessica W.
South St Paul, MN
I love this setting spray! It is by far one of the best setting sprays out there. Comes out of the bottle nicely, covers my face and doesn't spit the product on unevenly. It is long lasting, lightweight and I definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
This goes well with the Urban Decay all night foundation. It is light and your makeup does not budge all day and night!! I feel like UD is a little pricey, but for the product and quality, it is def. worth it. I reccomend this produc to everyone in my beauty groups!
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy city, PA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays on the market! It keeps my makeup looking great and fresh all day long. I does not have sun protection, but the new formula has protection from pollution. It is a matte finish, and I would recommend! It is worth the money!
Sara D.
Bloomington, IN
No words for how amazing this is! I use this everyday in my everyday routine and it's a staple. It gives me a great feel to the skin and I very glorious matte finish. And trust me when I say that this last ALL day and night
Ashley S.
The best setting spray on the market! The spray mist is very fine and not splotchy, there's no scent to irritate the skin, and once you spray this over your makeup, it is locked down for good, even on hot and humid days. Will continue to repurchase again and again
Kaiya W.
Been wanting to try this for a while, finally did, and was not disappointed! I could tell from the very first use that this setting spray made my makeup last longer! I even went swimming (went underwater several times) and my makeup was still still perfectly intact. Totally recommend, it makes a huge difference!
Nicky P.
Omaha, NE
This spray really helps my look to last. If I know it's going to be a long day I make sure to spirits my face a few times with this, and I don't have to worry about my makeup disappearing!
Kelsey M.
Orlando
IF I COULD GIVE THIS PRODUCT 100 STARS- I WOULD. I work at Disney World- and it gets gross here. It’s easy for makeup to just melt off. But this? Oh my god! This product makes my face stay put all. Day. Long. It’s fabulous! Not to mention, the bottle is huge! I can’t rave about this enough. I also love that urban decay also offers a smaller, travel size that you can purchase if you aren’t sure if you are ready to commit to the large bottle. (But you will commit because it’s just THAT good!)
Katie B.
Duluth, GA
Works so amazingly well! The smell isn’t too overpowering, it feels refreshing and amazing, and I truly think it works so well at helping to combat oil and grease on your face all night. I usually put this on over my foundation and before setting it with powder.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.