BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ajeia G.
Paterson, NJ
I really like this setting spray it's works well it definitely helps  your makeup set in place and stops you from looking cakey but if your wearing your makeup for 8 hours+ don't expect this product to hold your makeup that long.
Marina V.
This is the only setting spray I have ever tried and I don't think I'll ever change. I don't have to worry about my makeup moving even a little bit after spraying this on my face. Definitely will be using this for a very long time.
Stormy B.
Zebulon, NC
One of the few long lasting setting sprays that actually lasts all day! I have dry skin and this does not dry my skin out! Such a light weight mist that packs a stay all day punch. Some say it’s pricey but it’s worth every last penny!
Rachel M.
Wheatfield, IN
Love this product! It is long lasting and does what it says! It leaves your skin just as you like it after applying makeup! It is light and feels like you haven't sprayed anything on your face. I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep your makeup on all day and night!!
Jessica O.
I'd never used a setting spray until I received a trial size in my Sephora Play. I absolutely love this stuff. It made my makeup last way longer and it kept it looking good! I will be buying the full size!!
Stevie 🦄.
I Love this setting spray however What I dislike about it is the spray itself. It doesn’t always spritz nicely. Sometimes large drops will come out and that’s too bad! I hope They will come out with different smells! That would be fun.
Trianna R.
This product is absolutely amazing for setting in your makeup for the whole day. Even swear can't beat this amazing setting spray i love it so much my makeup would be incomplete without it. I would definitely recommend this product to others and it is perfect for all skin types
Christina N.
Peosta, IA
I only use this on weekends when I go out or special events. I do notice that it sets my makeup for a longer period of time. Sometimes causes my eyeliner or mascara to smudge if i open my eyes too quickly but easy to fix with a q-tip.
ellen t.
Springfield, IL
this is the best setting spray you will ever lay hands on, period! my makeup stayed put for 12 HOURS. it’s actually revolutionary, and way better than some of the overly-expensive setting sprays out there right now. highly, highly recommend.
Lovely L.
Budd Lake, NJ
By far my favorite setting spray. I love this spray just bring your whole makeup look together and makes it last all day. Can't imagine a night out without this baby. This is definitely a staple for me and it's always on my makeup bag
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.