BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
The best setting spray ever!!! It is a very light mist. Keeps my makeup in place without making my face oily, like other setting sprays that I've tried. It is worth every penny, I would definitely recommend this product
Laura P.
Love this, I've had some slippage when it comes to my makeup after a while but this lasts pretty long. I like how it goes on, it's a nice spray, more of a mist instead of what feels like water being spritzed on like some other brands.
Madison S.
Indianapolis , IN
I LOVE this setting spray. Through sweat, oil, rain, and tears it's kept my make up in tact. I always put it in my bag when I go out of town, especially if I'm going to a concert/festival and need to look cute for long hours at a time.
Marielle M.
This is my favorite setting spray, I love this one because the pump delivers a fine spray, and it doesn't feel greasy or anything, it makes my makeup last a long longer, and it looks amazing by the end of the day, THIS is the BEST one!
Ayanna O.
Alpharetta, GA
Love this product! Sets my makeup and gives me and airbrushed hydrated glow. I have gotten so many compliments using this as my setting spray. It holds my makeup in place all day and I don't end up shiny at all. This is my new staple!
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
This stuff is aaaaamazing! I wouldn’t use any other setting spray after this! It holds my makeup super well and doesn’t leave my face sticky! This duo is an amazing offer seeing as you get a good discount if you buy these two over one.
Jessica U.
I really like this setting spray for the summer! It stays in place all day and it does not sweat off. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good setting spray for the summer time. This is truly iconic Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Fantastic setting spray! I use this daily to set and refresh my makeup. It doesn't leave a film or any feel to your skin and keeps makeup locked into place all day! 10/10 would buy again! Also recommend the de-slick oil control spray!!
Sydney B.
This was my first setting spray. I had a lot of friends that recommended this product to me. I feel like it doesn't necessarily work. Maybe I am crazy. I only wear highlighter/bronzer. And this just makes my fast feel sticky and shiny.
Enrica I.
I use this setting spray all the time, and I think I love it. But to be quite honest, I'm not entirely sure if it ACTUALLY does anything. Like I'm not sure if it really keeps my makeup in place. It does make it look more fresh though.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.