BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sarah L.
Sussex
This is a really great setting spray! It helps melt your makeup together at the end of a look and also locks it in place really well. It doesn't have a crazy scent or irritate my skin at all. It is pretty expensive, but if you use 4-6 sprays a day a bottle will last you a few months. I've tried less expensive setting sprays, like the  L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray but nothing else compares to Urban Decay setting sprays.
Erin S.
The only setting spray I’ve ever used. I got a free sample many moons ago, and have continued to use this one exclusively. I usually purchase the deluxe trial size at Ulta since it’s readily available. The size is great, lasting a long time with frequent use (2-4 times a week). Not heavy or sticky, leaving no weird residue or sheen. Keeps everything in place, even during my most active days. I’m not one to reapply makeup during the day, so this is a major plus for me!
Chelsea C.
This is my go to settings brain and has been for a really long time. I’ve usually try to keep it in my purse What a beauty blender to kind of touch up my make up throughout the night. I always keep it in stock at my house for fear of running out of it
Josselinne G.
Lebanon, PA
This has been my go to setting spray since I became obsessed with makeup. Keeps your makeup in place and leaves it still looking flawless all day. I’ll also use the setting spray to add kore pigment into colored eyeshadows. Best trick in my book, it seriously won’t dissapoint
Danielle M.
Jamaica, NY
The only setting spray I have ever loved! The bottle has a great mist. It actually makes my makeup last all day. I think its great for all skin types. It was 100% worth the price and lasts for a very long time. I keep repurchasing it!
Heather G.
Jena, LA
I love this product, it and as the first setting spray i ever bought and it did not disappoint! I even SLEPT in the make up and it didn’t budge!! I have combination skin, and it still did well, even with the oily spots. If i ever splurge on a setting spray, this is what i go for!
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
I’m not entirely convinced that this product does anything for me. I still use it when I’m going out for a long night, but I can’t tell any difference, to be honest. I probably won’t buy it again, but I’ll use the rest of the bottle I have.
Emily L.
Eugene, OR
Really amazing! Keeps makeup on for so long and reduces my touch ups. I have tried a lot of different setting sprays and this is always my go to. I have oily skin that’s prone to breakouts and this is a great product for my skin type.
Virginia G.
Gainesville, FL
I think everyone knows how great this product is. If you haven’t given in to the hype, do it. It keeps my makeup in place the whole entire day, doesn’t matter if it’s the hottest day or it’s raining. When I have this on, I never worry
Bailey L.
brighton
This keeps your makeup lasting for forever. The one con I have about this product is that it makes your face feel tight, and dries it out for a little bit, so just make sure to hydrate your skin beforehand. It does make your makeup last, and will definitely be buying another!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.