BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Marielle M.
This is my favorite setting spray, I love this one because the pump delivers a fine spray, and it doesn't feel greasy or anything, it makes my makeup last a long longer, and it looks amazing by the end of the day, THIS is the BEST one!
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
The best setting spray ever!!! It is a very light mist. Keeps my makeup in place without making my face oily, like other setting sprays that I've tried. It is worth every penny, I would definitely recommend this product
Madelyn V.
Columbia, MO
This stuff is pure gold. I love everything about this product. The spray is so nice and it is a pretty good sized bottle. My only problem with this is the price. I really wish it was a bit more affordable. Definitely worth it if you have the funds!
Madison S.
Indianapolis , IN
I LOVE this setting spray. Through sweat, oil, rain, and tears it's kept my make up in tact. I always put it in my bag when I go out of town, especially if I'm going to a concert/festival and need to look cute for long hours at a time.
Tonya N.
I definitely recommend urban decay long lasting setting spray. It's very affordable and works wonderfully. I never had a problem with it and It's easy to apply , and would definitely buy it again .
Ayanna O.
Alpharetta, GA
Love this product! Sets my makeup and gives me and airbrushed hydrated glow. I have gotten so many compliments using this as my setting spray. It holds my makeup in place all day and I don't end up shiny at all. This is my new staple!
Rosa C.
My sister in law told me I should try it. I was doing my make up and grabbed some of hers it's so light on the skin. Refreshing and last all day, all night. I got home and was wondering how the hell my makeup stayed on so nicely. DUH!!
Jessica U.
I really like this setting spray for the summer! It stays in place all day and it does not sweat off. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good setting spray for the summer time. This is truly iconic Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Ajeia G.
Paterson, NJ
I really like this setting spray it's works well it definitely helps  your makeup set in place and stops you from looking cakey but if your wearing your makeup for 8 hours+ don't expect this product to hold your makeup that long.
Rachel P.
Safety Harbor, FL
This is my go-to setting spray. I've been using for about 3 years now. It's not quite as dewy as the Mac Fix Plus which is nice for those with oiler complexions. This is a refreshing and functional product that helps my makeup stay put longer.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.