BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Amara D.
Battle Creek, MI
Hey this stuff is amazing. I've used setting sprays in the past that will separate my makeup or make it look oily or too drying. This does none of that. My makeup looks the same as I apply it, it drys quickly and my makeup lasts all day.
Danielle M.
Nashville, GA
My favorite setting spray! I use it every single day! I just apply it in an x motion and it works great! Stays on for 12 hours! It's lightweight on the skin and doesn't leave droplets on your face. I've already bought 3 and a travel size!
Mashrika A.
Cult favorite so you can't go wrong with it. They can be found on sale sometimes so it's good to keep them. The pump is great and it really helps to keep my makeup in place. I need to get more since I'm almost finished with mine actually.
Jocelyn M.
Keeps me matte for about half the day but i guess my face is so oily for this to work. only keeps me matte all day if i spray my dace after every layer of makeup but then that makes it run out quicker. over all i really like this product.
Amanda S.
Woodville , AL
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray I have combination skin and this product works well for me. It had a nice spray nozzle and gives good coverage when spraying. It makes your makeup stay all day or night.
Bao X.
This setting spray is the best I have ever used! It's one of my holy grails because it really does make my makeup last all night 8+ hrs. I use this along with MAC fix+ and these two together make the best combination for my oily/combo skin type!
Sara C.
Springfield , IL
This spray is a good finisher when I'm using products that don't usually last a whole day and it helps them stay looking better a little longer. I haven't noticed a different when using this when I'm already wearing longwear products.
Karina V.
I love to spray this on right after putting on my makeup. I use it more to melt all the powders I used on my skin. It doesn't affect the makeup after I spray it. Do I notice a huge difference compared to other setting sprays? No, but it does keep your makeup looking pretty good.
Kristy H.
This setting spray was just average for me. It did keep my makeup on, but I never tested it more than 8 hours. I have dry, sensitive skin and didnt notice any irritation. I wont be buying this again because I have other sprays I like more
Megan C.
Erie, PA
This will make your makeup last!! It is my absolute must have for an event or look that I need it to last for. I wore this on my wedding and I was crying and laughing and everything in between and my makeup still looked fresh and put together! I can’t do my makeup without setting it with this!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.