BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Maddie G.
Sugar Land, TX
Absolutely love this setting spray!!! I use it pretty much everyday & ive gone through 3 bottles! It keeps my makeup on throughout the whole day & even through my sweaty dance practices. I have combination skin & my mom who also loves it has dry skin. Definitely reccommend!!!
Alex D.
This is an amazing setting spray I use it every day. There's no sun protection as it is a setting spray. It feels like water on your skin the dries instantly. It keeps my makeup in place all day and I will definitely be repurchasing it.
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
This is my all-time favorite setting spray. I was a little hesitant was setting sprays in the beginning because I didn't think they would actually work but I was definitely wrong. This stuff really will keep your make up where it needs to be.
Margaret H.
Austin, TX
This setting spray will seal your makeup for hours. I've been using it for years. It can be 95 degrees outside and I still dont sweat my makeup off. Removes easily with makeup remover and is light enough not to clog pores. The mist, when applied, is very fine and doesn't leave droplets like some other brands do. Would recommend.
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
All Nighter is a must have for all makeup wearers! It totally seals everything and it does last all day/night! I’m dry skinned and usually setting sprays dry me out and make my skin super tight, but this felt like my normal skin. Love it.
Natalia R.
West Hempstead
I have been using this product for a couple months. And I had my make-up stay on all night long. It is a great product and I even use it to apply some of my shimmery eyeshadows to my lid. I love it and even though may seem pricey. It lasts a very long time!!!!!
Jasanay M.
Brockton , MA
This Setting spray is legit! I use it to set my highlighter and I can't get stop ! Literally makes my highlight pop and shine! Like ultra light beam ! This also works great om eyeshadow brushes makes the color super bright ! I'm obsessed!
Kaitlyn H.
I've only just recently discovered this setting spray. It's amazing! I seriously makes my makeup last all day long and it looks absolutely beautiful. It doesn't make me look too matte or too dewy. It's the perfect in between setting spray.
Diana H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love using the setting primer especially for my eyeshadow because my eyelids get really oily and this prevents my eyeshadow from creasing even though it doesn’t work as well from the rest of my face it works perfectly good for my eyes
Kathy P.
FAYETTEVILLE , AR
I live and breathe by this product. Anytime I go out I make sure I spray my face with the spray. At first I did think it was a gimmick but then I realized that when I didn’t use the all-nighter before I left my make up wouldn’t last as long!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.