BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jacquelyn M.
Oxnard, CA
The urban decay all nighter is true to its name and all you have to do is spray your face one or two times and it keeps your makeup in place for a long time and I would probably buy it again but it is a bit expensive
Fareeha M.
Naperville
Love this product. I use it everyday to keep my makeup from moving. When I spray it on it doesn't change the the way my makeup looks which is the one thing I really like because some setting sprays make my skin look dewy. I just bought my second bottle because I love it so much.
Megan H.
Baltimore, MD
If you have ever wanted to truly make sure all of your hard work stays in place once you leave your makeup vanity, this is the answer! Spray over entire face after you have applied all of your make up for the perfect, long lasting finish.
Sara A.
Herriman, UT
I have THE OILIEST skin and it takes a lot to stay my face. I have tried a million other setting sprays and this is the only one that lasts all day. My makeup doesn’t budge or crease. I swear by this. It leaves a matte finish and I use it everyday! This is a definite staple in my beauty routine.
Kristy H.
This setting spray was just average for me. It did keep my makeup on, but I never tested it more than 8 hours. I have dry, sensitive skin and didnt notice any irritation. I wont be buying this again because I have other sprays I like more
Annette G.
Vista, CA
I bought a travel size because I did not want to invest in the full size of it if I didn't like it. I'm glad I did because I want to conserve this product for my nights out rather than day to day, and I also have some traveling to do this Summer so it works out perfectly. I was surprised by the mint smell of it, but when I say that this spray really seals in your makeup- it truly does! I was so used to using drugstore setting sprays that would work for a handful of hours and give out. I accidentally fell asleep in my makeup after a crazy night out and woke up with perfect makeup. My face did not transfer any makeup onto my dark pillows either. I'm so impressed by Urban Decay! They have really set the bar for this and other makeup products I own.

Update: since my original review, I've purchased the full size and use it with my makeup every day. It has become my holy grail for sure!
Jasmyne R.
Flowery Br, GA
I cannot skip this step ever! I am obsessed with this product! I use before I apply make up, after setting my face and then after I have finished everything. It smells so good and keeps me feeling refreshed! I swear my makeup never budges all day!
Morgan N.
Rice, TX
I was pleased with the results but was not over whelmed like so many others. The product quality compared to the price was a let down. It was mediocre. I'd much rather spend $5 at the local drug store on my NYX dewy finish setting spray.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Got the sample size at Sephora and I really like it! It really does work! It's a little awkward to apply, but is a natural finish. I do my mascara afterwards as it makes it run. Will buy again when it runs out!
Genesis C.
I love the fragrance and how the packaging smells like. I like how lightweight it is. I recommend you girls to buy this setting spray. THE BEST SETTING SPRAY ON EARTHHHH. ♡♡♡
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.