BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tehya M.
Stonewall , LA
Favorite of all favorite. Haven't used another since this purchase. I re purchased so many times and will continue to repurchase. It keeps my makeup last all day and my skin look fresh. I would recommend this too everyone I know and meet.
Leigh W.
Silverhill, AL
I use this for my nights out because it leaves a nice matte finish. Packaging is very nice and doesn't have much smell. The price is high but I only use it for night outs so I don't mind paying more for something that works and will last.
Madizon G.
San Antonio, TX
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! the bottle contains so much product and with just a few pumps my makeup is set dewy and locked into place! I️ use this everyday and a lot during the hot summer days to stop my makeup from smearing or getting too oily!
Myriah B.
La Crosse, WI
Never get ready for a long day or night out without using this, especially in the summer. This product is great for making your makeup stay for hours without worry. Not harsh on skin and smells great too. Has been a life saver during a few really hot outdoor weddings and concerts!
Kayla A.
Chicopee, MA
My favorite setting spray. It really helps to make your makeup last all day & just settles powder into the skin to look better. I use it to foil shadows as well. I love spraying my face with this to refresh my makeup throughout the day.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
Makes my makeup stay on literally all night! It's a really good setting spray! It feels light on your face and is easy to apply! Definitely recommend this one if you want your makeup to last! A little up there price wise but it's definitely worth it!
Mallory T.
I usually save this product for when I know I won't be able to touch up all day because of an event or when I go out at night! It really does hold all of my makeup in place and works well with any type of primer I use before hand.
Dreaa P.
Vallejo , CA
Favorite setting spray ! This product helps my makeup stay on all day long! It doesn't have a nasty smell like other setting sprays and it doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky. I have been repurchasing this item for a couple of years now
Gabriela C.
This stuff is like hairspray for your face. My makeup stayed on for 8 hours without budging. A little goes a long way. I have combination skin and I only had to powder my face once but I think I might try the mattifying spray to help my oily T-zone. Still love this spray though!
Hannah G.
Candler, NC
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I have tried so many and this is my favorite. It locks my makeup in place for hours and I'm so in love with it. Always have a bottle in my makeup collection
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.