BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gina G.
Muskegon, MI
This spray is good at keeping makeup in place. It works like it should on my combination skin. I do feel that there are less expensive options from other brands that work as well or better, so I would not purchase again.
Rechell D.
Milpitas, CA
I don’t feel as if it is long lasting. I feel like my make up does smear after maybe 8 hrs but I would say that’s long lasting. It’s a little bit in the pricey side. This was my first setting spray that I’ve used but I don’t think I’ll be buying it in the near future
Patricia A.
Lawrence
I have never used a setting spray in my life... I was browsing in Sephora while letting my momma shop for her birthday and ran across this setting spray. I tried this along with the "Chill" I prefer the "Chill" better but the all nighter Is really good too. I do recommend you trying this along with Urban Decays "Chill" setting Spray!
Chaney J.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used! I ALWAYS wash my face before I go to sleep, but once recently I did not. When I woke up the next morning, my whole face of makeup was nearly perfect! I could not believe it, I didn't even have to redo my makeup!
Megan G.
Highland, IN
This stuff is way over priced. I always buy from Skindinavia instead, since they are the brand that makes this, and you can get a better spray for way more bang for your buck per ounce. This spray is good to meld your powders with you creams, but it doesn't do that great of a job keeping my makeup from fading.
Mika M.
This is my favorite setting spray and have used it since it first came out. The difference between spraying this after I finish putting on my makeup and when I don't is night and day. This makes my makeup stay put.
Suzanne L.
Lufkin, TX
I absolutely LOVE this product 😍 it's the best setting spray you could use especially if you're going out and it's going to be a long night, it keeps your face matte and your makeup lasts longer. 👍👍👍 Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Maggie H.
So far so good with this setting spray! I think it does a great job of keeping my makeup in place all day long. It feels nice and hydrating on my face and doesn't leave an oily finish. It works well with my sensitive skin!
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
I use this by spraying on my beauty blender, then dip in setting powder , then sponge on over foundation. It's the only way I can get this to work without making my face look wet & blotchy. My method gives me a flawless finish and Urban Decay has the best setting spray!
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I just started using the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray recently and I'm truly impressed. I'm only sad that it's so very expensive, but my makeup really lasts and lasts with this stuff!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.