BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Evan B.
Shelbyville, IN
This is one of my favorite setting sprays if not my all time favorite. It keeps my makeup in place all day long and I have dry to normal skin. But I feel like it will help anyone keep their makeup in place. I 12/10 would recommend this to anyone wanting their beat to last a long time.
Cheyenne B.
Madison
I love this setting spray. It really locks your makeup and has saved my makeup when I was out in the heat for about 5-6 hours and even my blush and highlight were still on point. I really recommend this setting spray. It is kind of expensive but I think it's worth it.
Amber K.
Alachua
Love this stuff! It keeps my makeup in place all night. I have used other setting sprays that cause my makeup to wipe away but this one does not do that.  Matte finish is a nice touch, especially if you get sweaty. I would highly recommend this product.
Dulce H.
Ft Mitchell, KY
The most amazing setting spray that I have ever used. It doesn't make you face stiff like some have at least for me. It really like melts the product into your skin and really makes high lights look amazing whether you spray it on the brush or on you face first!
Carla M.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a great setting spray to make your make up last through the day. I used this in the humidity while I was in Miami and my make up lasted the whole day! I was very pleased. I will purchase again.
Libby F.
Asheboro, NC
With this setting spray, my makeup was "stuck like glue"!! I was able to go to the zoo, swim, and work a full day in the hot sun without loosing my flawless look! The spray was so cool and refreshing and--upon settling on my face--kept my makeup from going anywhere!!
Alyssa m.
I've heard so much hype about this product so I picked this up at my local Sephora. I have oily skin. I found that this didn't really hope my make up all day or keep it matte if anything it made my skin even more oily. If you have oily skin try nyxs mattifiying spray.
Lynda N.
Silver Spring , MD
The best way to tell if a setting spray is working is to wear white clothes or just go shopping and try on clothes and see if it rubs off. Although it did not keep it on completely, this spray is the best one I've found to have lasted the longest. Will keep purchasing.
Laura T.
best setting spray ever. Really made my makeup last all day long, even kept my makeup through warped tour ! it does have a slightly dewy finish to it. the spray nozzle is awesome and has a nice fine mist unlike other sprays ive used, and it sprays very evenly too. definitely worth the money.
Jay E.
This setting spray works great! I’d rate it 5 stars but things can still smudge, but overall everything stays set if you’re not completely rubbing your face. It especially helps with keeping my mascara from smudging. The bottle has changed recently, but the ingredients seem to be the same. Always worth buying again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.